Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Oh and BTW, my work group does a guy's only trip once every year. That's this weekend and I'm heading up later today to go have shenanigans for the weekend. I'm almost positive we have cell service at the cabin we rented, so I'll be back with my huge Wordle pics!! If I don't have cell service and you don't see me, don't worry, I'll be back (said in an Arnold voice)!!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
08/23/2024| Framed: 6 ––– Wordle: 3
Framed: Didn't see it, but a film of note.
Wordle: Luck, WB analysis 245➧19 left.
rhqqwA7.png

kDQr21w.gif

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Yes, Juggs...2 guesses Monday

Missed Framed. Never saw it. Scenes 5 and 6 still kind of have it away, but I couldn't think of the name.
*Gave it away...
... Okay, that was the autocorrect, because it just did it again, but this time I noticed it in time to unautocorrect it.

Why it would change that, I have no idea.
I read it the way you typed it out before the autocorrect made the error. I would've never noticed it, maybe SZ would. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I read it the way you typed it out before the autocorrect made the error. I would've never noticed it, maybe SZ would. :laugh:
Nope, totally read right over that. lol My buddy and I had this conversation awhile back, how it's weird that sometimes your brain fills in the grammar mistakes. Maybe we are evolving for digital communication. :laugh: