Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
BNj8stF.png

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Bud, I'm afraid I'm going to need more proof than that.
Did you notice I mentioned yesterday's word as an example of starter words that I use back in post #410? :popcorn:
I prefer to mix it up with my starting words, but they usually contain the Wheel of Fortune Bonus Puzzle consonants R, S, T, L, N and a couple vowels. Examples include: LEARN, LEAST, LINES, RENTS, ROAST, RULES, STAIN, STAIR, STORE, TEARS, TIRES, TUNES, etc. My brother always starts with the word AROSE. That's why I usually play right away, I don't want him to unwittingly help me by texting me his results before I complete the puzzle. I've heard of the strategy of starting with the word ADIEU and then a word with any matches and O afterwards, this eliminates all the vowels in two guesses. :cool:
You don't believe photos...Must be a flat Earther! :laugh::lmao::lmao2:
I should've held up yesterday's newspaper next to it or something, but he'd say that's Photoshopped too. :lmao:
Photo shopping makes everyone look good. I'm not falling for it. I'm not Shallow Hal.
Here is my current statistics screen, notice that there is 1 at the top. But it's probably Photoshopped too. :laugh:
jdtdvZj.png

WHAT?!? You mean to tell me that this here Earth...........ain't flat?!?! o_O

:muttley:
I know, right? I'm questioning all that I know now. Are bears Catholic? Does the Pope crap in the woods? :lmao2:

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Did you notice I mentioned yesterday's word as an example of starter words that I use back in post #410? :popcorn:

I should've held up yesterday's newspaper next to it or something, but he'd say that's Photoshopped too. :lmao:

Here is my current statistics screen, notice that there is 1 at the top. But it's probably Photoshopped too. :laugh:
jdtdvZj.png

I know, right? I'm questioning all that I know now. Are bears Catholic? Does the Pope crap in the woods? :lmao2:
All of that and I'm still going to need more proof.
:laugh:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My new four words haven't let me down since I started using them. Well except when my fat fingers hit the wrong letter. I would have been on a 27 game win streak if not for that mistake. And only one of those 27 games took me longer than a minute.

Fat fingers suck.
:facepalm: