World Cup: USA vs France thread

Phoenix

Reaction score
French sub Thomis in...Brits say she is about the quickest thing at these games...uh oh...

Phoenix

Reaction score
Goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usa 2 France 1

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Phoenix

Reaction score
AND A THIRD

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

USA are destroying the French! The change in lineup and the subs are making ALL the difference!!!

yimyammer

Reaction score
Phoenix;3991705 said:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usa [strike]2[/Strike] 3 France 1

Fixed your post

Phoenix

Reaction score
Almost a 4th goal :)

Sweden & Japan start about an hour from now. If USA wins, they will play the winner of that game in the finals.

Sweden has already beaten the US in this tournament. Wouldn't payback be sweet :)

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix;3991713 said:
AND A THIRD

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

USA are destroying the French! The change in lineup and the subs are making ALL the difference!!!

Exactly - we needed fresh legs and Rapinoe gave them a great lift.

Got to give the French credit, they have some nice players.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good game. I love watchin these girls.

They play with incredible belief.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
france def had the better team today but we pulled it out, good game. might be the first full length womens sporting even i i ever watched

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
JustDezIt;3991874 said:
france def had the better team today but we pulled it out, good game. might be the first full length womens sporting even i i ever watched

These girls are so skilled that I forget that it's women and I'm just enjoying a quality match most of the time.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Looks like it's Japan in the final. I'll foot the legal bill to have Hope Solo change her name to "Enola Gay" for a day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Was not fortunate enough to watch the women to day but it looks like Hope Solo saved the day, so to speak. Japan had 14 more shots on goal and hope had 7 saves. She's very impressive.

Phoenix

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3991938 said:
Was not fortunate enough to watch the women to day but it looks like Hope Solo saved the day, so to speak. Japan had 14 more shots on goal and hope had 7 saves. She's very impressive.

Um.....USA played France :)

Sweden just lost to Japan.

Should be a decent final with USA vs Japan, where Hope-fully will save the day :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Phoenix;3991943 said:
Um.....USA played France :)

Sweden just lost to Japan.

Should be a decent final with USA vs Japan, where Hope-fully will save the day :)

My bad. I knew that but I kinda screwed the pouch there. Thank you for correcting me.

So, yeah, the original thought on the match still goes. Solo had to be playing like a champ.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Japan looked real strong vs Sweden - The girls better rest up good for Sunday.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Anyone think Japan is a bad match up for the US?

All those short little girls running around keeping the ball the entire match kinda scares me.