World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Game 4 is not a must-win though, Kershaw will go in game 5.
Yeah, this is also true.

But a 3-1 lead is pretty much a wrap in the WS

Still, good point, Dex. The Dodgers will most likely put Kershaw on the mound next game at some point, especially if they're losing and its close.

If the Dodgers come out with a nice lead, they'll save Clayton for game 5/6

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, this is also true.

But a 3-1 lead is pretty much a wrap in the WS

Still, good point, Dex. The Dodgers will most likely put Kershaw on the mound next game at some point, especially if they're losing and its close.

If the Dodgers come out with a nice lead, they'll save Clayton for game 5/6

3-1 is pretty much a wrap but in no way does LA waste him tomorrow night. At worst, they lose and have their ace go on Sunday to get the series back home on their turf.

You don't use him in game 4(they could still lose) because he is needed for game 5. Playing the odds to get back to LA.

robbieruff

Reaction score
3-1 is pretty much a wrap but in no way does LA waste him tomorrow night. At worst, they lose and have their ace go on Sunday to get the series back home on their turf.

You don't use him in game 4(they could still lose) because he is needed for game 5. Playing the odds to get back to LA.
Let’s see what happens.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

I think they absolutely use him if they're down in the mid-late innings. He's the best in the game. I do generally agree with your post, tho, Dex.

Still, LA can't go down 3-1

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Actually, you're probably right, Dex

Especially with Kershaw's history of short breaks in the playoffs (not favorable) and how well he's been pitching this postseason. Touché friend

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think they absolutely use him if they're down in the mid-late innings. He's the best in the game. I do generally agree with your post, tho, Dex.

Still, LA can't go down 3-1

The only scenario I see is they have a minimal lead. But then, they are back to square one for game 5 and pretty much screwed for the remaining games. Remember, all these starters would be pushed up a day. Some can handle it, most can't.

I have been there, done that with many teams. I would bet the farm that Kershaw doesn't see the field tomorrow :D

robbieruff

Reaction score
About to be 2-1 Stros.

About to be 4-1 Stros.

What an amazing turnaround for this franchise.

Biggio and Bagwell are pissed! :)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/yuli-g...al-gesture-directed-yu-darvish-044606714.html

This incident all but assures a gut-wrenching loss is in the cards for the Stros. Karma is a B and u can’t piss of the baseball gods with this kind of disrespect. Particularly from a player that looks like a muppet. Mark it down. The Astros are now a lock to lose this series in heart breaking fashion.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just looked into two tickets for tomorrow night to treat the Astros fan wife. Well, the cheapest I could find was $860 each in the nosebleeds. In no way is a ball game worth that(unless it is my Mets :muttley:) to watch from the top. About 2g is a bit much when we can watch in the comfort of a house with a stocked liquor cabinet :D