World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

robbieruff

Reaction score
I know ;-)
I hear ya and agree... this could happen.
And based on the punishment he received just announced I wud go full on Ty Cobb on his arse. Spikes up sliding into first on a close play. Seriously - if an opponent of mine did that to a teammate back in the day we put him out of the game. He can serve that suspension during post op. Oh. And He can shove the apology. Fired up!!!! :angry:

robbieruff

Reaction score
Like none of you ever made the gesture, we all have. Grown men are such whiny wussies......getting their feelings hurt so easily.....pathetic. Darvish is just butthurt cause he got taken to the woodshed by the Astros hitters. You would think adult multi millionaires, who are constantly dealing with scrutiny and criticism would have thicker skin and be able to shrug stuff like this off, no matter how ignorant or derogatory.

What yuri did was rude, but no reason to go completely bonkers over it.
Brother. Read the rest of the thread. And plz get an adjustment on your hyperbole detector. Otherwise it’s the vortex for u!!!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think the winner tonight takes the series. Houston can't let LA tie it with Kershaw tomorrow.

I don’t watch baseball, but I’m torn here Dex... I feel for all the fans and the city who desperately need/want a Dodgers win, but I kinda wanna hear crickets from them as well.. Ugh the struggles living in LA and not caring about Baseball... it’s how I feel about the Clippers

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t watch baseball, but I’m torn here Dex... I feel for all the fans and the city who desperately need/want a Dodgers win, but I kinda wanna hear crickets from them as well.. Ugh the struggles living in LA and not caring about Baseball... it’s how I feel about the Clippers

It's weird, I don't care really who wins. I have ties to Houston and LA but am a die-hard Mets fan. The blue in our colors come from the Dodgers, so LA and NY are tied together a bit.

If the Astros win it, most of my friends have bragging rights and will razz me non-stop :muttley:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
And based on the punishment he received just announced I wud go full on Ty Cobb on his arse. Spikes up sliding into first on a close play. Seriously - if an opponent of mine did that to a teammate back in the day we put him out of the game. He can serve that suspension during post op. Oh. And He can shove the apology. Fired up!!!! :angry:

You do have points. Albeit old school... and there’s nothing wrong those points.

People are so rude and inconsiderate. He DOES need a boot in his arse.

robbieruff

Reaction score
yeah!! I have been a long time Yankees fan. But, truthfully don't follow or even enjoy sports like l did as a younger man. Something has been lost, or stolen, in the name of money and greed. For me, sports will never be the same. I watch it..but it doesn't matter that much.
Yeah. The cowboys are the only sports that I am still passionate about. When I lived overseas i tried to get into soccer and played some rugby. Even the Olympics has been a bit of a letdown with all of the doping. And when we go to games live it’s for the scene more than game itself (the general fan base I mean). Shame than the fanatic has been purged from the fan.