World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/yuli-g...al-gesture-directed-yu-darvish-044606714.html

This incident all but assures a gut-wrenching loss is in the cards for the Stros. Karma is a B and u can’t piss of the baseball gods with this kind of disrespect. Particularly from a player that looks like a muppet. Mark it down. The Astros are now a lock to lose this series in heart breaking fashion.
Like none of you ever made the gesture, we all have. Grown men are such whiny wussies......getting their feelings hurt so easily.....pathetic. Darvish is just butthurt cause he got taken to the woodshed by the Astros hitters. You would think adult multi millionaires, who are constantly dealing with scrutiny and criticism would have thicker skin and be able to shrug stuff like this off, no matter how ignorant or derogatory.

What yuri did was rude, but no reason to go completely bonkers over it.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Just looked into two tickets for tomorrow night to treat the Astros fan wife. Well, the cheapest I could find was $860 each in the nosebleeds. In no way is a ball game worth that(unless it is my Mets :muttley:) to watch from the top. About 2g is a bit much when we can watch in the comfort of a house with a stocked liquor cabinet :D
Exactly....you save on gas, parking, time, memorabilia and concessions, not to mention the tickets. I like tv. I can sit on my couch, eat whatever I want, pause to use the restroom or run an errand, and I don't have to drive and fight traffic and large crowds.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I've been trying to tell ya dat when they played ur Yanks dat you were cheering for the wrong team.;)

Yeah, you are right!

I meant to root for a never done nothing team that is transplanted in American League that had zero history,

Wow... I coulda had a V-8!

Silly wabbit!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Yeah, you are right!

I meant to root for a never done nothing team that is transplanted in American League that had zero history,

Silly wabbit!

Iffin, the Stros had not been transplanted to the American League they would most likely be playing the Yankees now best out of 7....and we know how that ended up :cool:

Your rich history and Stros zero history remained in the past :confused:

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Iffin, the Stros had not been transplanted to the American League they would most likely be playing the Yankees now best out of 7....and we know how that ended up :cool:

Your rich history and Stros zero history remained in the past :confused:

Dodgers beat stros to get to World Series.
That World Series never happens.:p

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/yuli-g...al-gesture-directed-yu-darvish-044606714.html

This incident all but assures a gut-wrenching loss is in the cards for the Stros. Karma is a B and u can’t piss of the baseball gods with this kind of disrespect. Particularly from a player that looks like a muppet. Mark it down. The Astros are now a lock to lose this series in heart breaking fashion.

I don’t know about that.

The dodgers could win and it has nothing to do with that.

With that said.... what he did, when people do that.... it’s clear cut offending someone.
He thought he could do it quick...but...
He got caught.

This is 2017 rooster head lol

robbieruff

Reaction score
I don’t know about that.

The dodgers could win and it has nothing to do with that.

With that said.... what he did, when people do that.... it’s clear cut offending someone.
He thought he could do it quick...but...
He got caught.

This is 2017 rooster head lol
Brother. I’m just trying to stir up a little funny smack talk. I am old school. Dodgers should drill this guy the second he steps into the batter’s box and end his series the old fashion way: on a stretcher. That is how crap like this is supposed to be settled. The Stros are clearly outplaying the Dodgers right now and the Dodgers need to get fired up about something that changes the tone of this series. Otherwise they are indeed looking at getting swept in Houston...series over.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yeah, you are right!

Silly wabbit!
Oh stop that. No whining allowed in here. They have made plenty of "history" now, with more to look forward to as well.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Brother. I’m just trying to stir up a little funny smack talk. I am old school. Dodgers should drill this guy the second he steps into the batter’s box and end his series the old fashion way: on a stretcher. That is how crap like this is supposed to be settled. The Stros are clearly outplaying the Dodgers right now and the Dodgers need to get fired up about something that changes the tone of this series. Otherwise they are indeed looking at getting swept in Houston...series over.

I know ;-)
I hear ya and agree... this could happen.