World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Embarrassing...and now the great Derek Holland is our only hope to prevent us from going down 3-1 while our offense continues to wet the bed.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
gmoney112;4194579 said:
Has Napoli ever played first base?

And that's game. I'm going to go fill the keg.

Napoli is also a first baseman. He switched back and forth during the year.

utrunner07

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4194581 said:
Harrison wasn't pitching bad. Defense ****** things up.

Blowing the clear double play changed the entire inning. Instead of 2 out no one on it was one out one on. Worst call I have seen all year. Ump should be fired between innings. No idea what he was looking at.

jimmy40

Reaction score
if I'm Harrison I stop by first and make that idiot ump throw me off the field.

Ren

Reaction score
Awesome job by the umpire setting up that inning, honorable mention to Washington for putting Napoli at 1st when he could have just made him DH.
WS is not the time to get cute.

This game is over :bang2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4194584 said:
Blowing the clear double play changed the entire inning. Instead of 2 out no one on it was one out one on. Worst call I have seen all year. Ump should be fired between innings. No idea what he was looking at.

I hear you.

jimmy40

Reaction score
utrunner07;4194584 said:
horrible call, worse throw to first.

jimmy40

Reaction score
how the freaking hell do you throw 5 pitches to the outside corner of the plate in the same spot to a guy that likes it outside and have your first baseman way the hell off the line? that was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long damn time.

Air Force One

Reaction score
gmoney112;4194579 said:
And that's game.

I know it's going to sound like I'm being a downer but I believe that is the series as well.

The Rangers only have a win based on Kinsler being safe at second by a couple inches. Realistically we should have lost that game.

Now they come home after a miracle and STILL will not hit. Playing poor defense, along with poor pitching.

Now they're going to have to go back to St. Louis as well.

Heck as far as I know Josh Hamilton still doesn't have one single hit in a World Series game.

This is not how you win the World Series. I hoped they would come out tonight with renewed energy, but they look like the very same World Series Rangers tonight rather than regular season Rangers

Air Force One

Reaction score
Air Force One;4194595 said:
I know it's going to sound like I'm being a downer but I believe that is the series as well.

The Rangers only have a win based on Kinsler being safe at second by a couple inches. Realistically we should have lost that game.

Now they come home after a miracle and STILL will not hit. Playing poor defense, along with poor pitching.

Heck as far as I know Josh Hamilton still doesn't have one single hit in a World Series game.

This is not how you win the World Series. I hoped they would come out tonight with renewed energy, but they look like the very same World Series Rangers tonight rather than regular season Rangers

Or maybe I'm wrong...:)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eh...good start. Still a long way to go. The offense needs to pounce on Lohse now because it will be there best shot to do anything. The good news is that the long ball is back

Air Force One

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4194597 said:
So are all you quitters still watching? Cruz!!!!
Nomatter what I'm not quitting, if we lose I'm going down with the ship. The odds of us getting back here next year are very slim so this is it.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Air Force One;4194595 said:

Easy there. You still have to play the games. It is the 4th inning of game 3 of a tied up series. One team has to win 4 games to win the series. Still plenty to go.

Just like that, two dingers and the Rangers are done by only 2. With five innings to go.

Game isnt even half over...