World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
two very good at bats. Moreland needs to just be shooting for a solid single here. No reason to try and hit it out, just at least get murphy in.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Moreland looking like trash at bat, at least he is solid in the field, knock on wood.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Moreland just continues to bring nothing...he's done. Would much rather have Yorvit's bat but after last night's fiasco at 1st base, Moreland is getting the nod due to defense :bang2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Question about the DH that I've never thought about. Let's say you pinch hit Torrealba for Moreland, can you then put Mike on 1st (not saying I want him on first) and Torrealba to DH?

utrunner07

Reaction score
lol @ joe buck right now talking about being from every city and rooting against every team.

utrunner07

Reaction score
GET HIM SOME RUNS!!!!!! Top coming up, need to get lead offs on and patient at bats, hope.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I hate to jinx the poor guy but Holland is having an excellent outing so far. I just hope our offense can reward him with a victory tonight. He totally deserves it. :bow:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Please get some runs. I don't trust our pitchers right now. Holland looking strong though.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Pitching is looking good tonight. Again, my knowledge on baseball is almost nonexistent, but it seems like sometimes they play to the level of their opponents. You score six last night, but when you're running on all cylinders defensively you've only got one run? wabs

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
8FOR!3;4197861 said:
Pitching is looking good tonight. Again, my knowledge on baseball is almost nonexistent, but it seems like sometimes they play to the level of their opponents. You score six last night, but when you're running on all cylinders defensively you've only got one run? wabs

Haha, that is the thing about baseball. Each game, heck each at bat stands alone. Sure there are trends, but trends are less likely in playoff baseball because you have two good teams going head to head.

utrunner07

Reaction score
bad strategy there imo, guy having trouble throwing strikes and you help him out by poor bunt attempts.