World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

thewireman

Reaction score
If I was fan of another team watching the Rangers for the first time I would be unimpressed by the supposed big bat offense and wonder how this team got to WS.

Alweezy

Reaction score
8FOR!3;4197861 said:
Pitching is looking good tonight. Again, my knowledge on baseball is almost nonexistent, but it seems like sometimes they play to the level of their opponents. You score six last night, but when you're running on all cylinders defensively you've only got one run? wabs

Rangers probably have 4 HR if the wind was like last night.

The plate approach has been iffy though, we got guys taking pitches, and then other guys going up hacking and we wind up leaving way too many on base.

utrunner07

Reaction score
first walk of the night, got to stay in control, double play here would be nice, certainly don't want craig coming up with rob.

utrunner07

Reaction score
why is the roof open now? seems like a waste of money to unroll that thing.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Guess Jerry only did it for the night shot overhead :confused: I didn't even know about a watch party at the stadium

Alweezy

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4197998 said:
Guess Jerry only did it for the night shot overhead :confused: I didn't even know about a watch party at the stadium

didn't look like anyone was in there to me. I guess Jerry couldn't buy a ticket so he did the next best thing.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Not a memorable night for Beltre on offense after he lit it up last night

Alweezy

Reaction score
Napoli probably gets pitched around here as well. Moreland's job has to find himself somehow someway because this is a golden opportunity. Not too sure how long we can hold off the Cardinals with just 1 run.