World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Alweezy

Reaction score
utrunner07;4200251 said:
Agree 100%. Tonight is the series, if we win tonight I'd say we have pretty good odds at winning 1 of next two. If we lose tonight, I don't think we win another, but would not put anything past this team at this point, they just don't quit. Nolan says we win tonight and wrap it up Wednesday night.

I think if we lose tonight all is not lost because we still would be capable of winning game 6. It's Game 7 that would become the problem honestly because there are no more nights for adjustments, and the ball would be in St. Louis court to get the next adjustment heading into that game.

Now if we win tonight, I would hope that we'd win game 6 and end this madness, but I could actually see that one falling the Cards way, but then we'd get the advantage of adjustment heading into game 7...

I'm just going to hope for the win tonight and hope that our boys can go out and win this convincingly. I hope last nights bounce back from the debacle of game 3 sets the ball in motion for a final run. I expect the best shot from the Cardinals tonight.. I hope we step up to the stage as well.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Already off to a similar start like game 3. Bad pitching and bad fielding...good riddance CJ Wilson, get him outta here!

utrunner07

Reaction score
What a joke. Absolutely horrendous, mitch can just go sit down, he sure as heck isnt in there because of his bat.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Disaster in the making right now. The body language/focus of this team looks horrible...

utrunner07

Reaction score
All goes back to crappy pitching by CJ, would not send him back out in the third. Use feldman.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Murphy redeems himself, CJ only makes things worse. Great regular season, terrible post season.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
If this continues, this has to be the all time worst postseason for any starting pitcher ever.

Horrendous timing in a contract year.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Carpenter is looking like his Cy Young form...geez we are in for it :bang2: Offense couldn't even pound in runs against Edwin Jackson last night. Outside of the Napoli HR, we left way too many runners on base

kmp77

Reaction score
"Hey Norm, if you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?"