World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Ah well. Moreland is still struggling at the plate, but he at least got ahold of one earlier. I can excuse the rest of his at bats.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyeric8;4200867 said:
And in the off-season I thought Napoli was a strange signing. I'm glad I don't run the team.

I'm glad you don't either then! ;)

I never said it on here, but I liked Napoli very early on during the season. He just looks like a bull that can knock it out of here on any given pitch.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4200872 said:
Ah well. Moreland is still struggling at the plate, but he at least got ahold of one earlier. I can excuse the rest of his at bats.

Yep, he got us on the board. And one thing I'm seeing about this team is that the longer it takes to get one up, the harder it gets. Probably true with all teams, but just seems like if we don't get going early, we usually don't.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Robbieac;4200875 said:

I never said it on here, but I liked Napoli very early on during the season. He just looks like a bull that can knock it out of here on any given pitch.

Humble and pretty soft spoken too. Seems like an all around good guy, like most members of the team.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Robbieac;4200875 said:

Yeah once he started producing from day 1 I was happy with him. I believe he hit a towering shot off the Sox on opening day.

utrunner07

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4200881 said:
Agreed. Kinsler is the king of the lazy flyout with men in scoring position.

no kidding all you got to do is through it in on his hands, he can't resist that right now, like a cat with a string, just has to take a swing.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I hope Nefty is in control from the beginning. That's hoping for a lot, but I'd REALLY rather not have the traditional Nefty leadoff walk.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4200886 said:
I hope Nefty is in control from the beginning. That's hoping for a lot, but I'd REALLY rather not have the traditional Nefty leadoff walk.

Wouldn't we all. I think he will do a lot better throwing strikes than he did last night.

dback

Reaction score
Neftali's most important out will be the first out. Let's hope he does not walk him with Pujols batting second.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Another chance to put up some insurance runs :bang2:

Feliz will definitely make it interesting, might as well put the leadoff hitter on 1st already