World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
I will say this.... we better win tonight. I don't think a team could recover from the gut punch it would be to lose it here.

I think we will! Go Rangers!

jimmy40

Reaction score
rcaldw;4206181 said:
Does Buck sound depressed or what?

This is literally like listening to a home broadcast when your team is losing.
he sounds like he always does.

Air Force One

Reaction score
My brother is a phillies fan and has won a few of these...he just told me and all of us, to ENJOY these last three innings....this is what's it's all about :)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Holland got that run support again. Once he came into the game, the hitters just turned it up :bow:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wow surprised Wash actually did it, taking Young out! I thought they'd keep the "Franchise" out there to be on the field for the final out

utrunner07

Reaction score
Air Force One;4206208 said:
You HAVE to send Holland back , don't you???

I think so. I'd send him back for the 8, if its another 1-2-3 I send him back for the 9th. No reason to put in feliz and have him walk the first batter :)

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4206210 said:
Wow surprised Wash actually did it, taking Young out! I thought they'd keep the "Franchise" out there to be on the field for the final out

Good move for the team. Young will get his ring and no matter how pissed we are at him for his sub par post season and bad night tonight, we all know he is an integral piece of this team and was a big part of them getting here, just not his night. All will be forgiven and forgotten with a win tonight.

Air Force One

Reaction score
utrunner07;4206211 said:
I think so. I'd send him back for the 8, if its another 1-2-3 I send him back for the 9th. No reason to put in feliz and have him walk the first batter :)

I agree 100%

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'd keep Holland to pitch the 8th. He's rolling and Mike Adams hasn't pitched in a long time. Usually Adams is better when he's on 0-1 days of rest but it's been like a week now

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4206210 said:

He's out. No reason to hate anymore. Without Young we don't make the playoffs.