World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
id pay $500 dollars to have joe bucks cell phone and to bbe able to call him right now.

Air Force One

Reaction score
God theyre gonna sit here and talk about how great Pujols is while WE win the WORLD SERIES???

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4206221 said:
He's out. No reason to hate anymore. Without Young we don't make the playoffs.

Not hating, I was being serious. I thought they'd keep him in there for the final out as a symbol of gratitude for the last 10 years. Wouldn't surprise me if Young offered to go out though, it would seem like the type of thing he'd do

rcaldw

Reaction score
First of all, if I was a Cardinals fan I would be mad that Buck is talking like the game is over when my team is still within 3 runs. That ISN'T insurmountable. But in addition, as you guys have noted, isn't this the time to celebrate Rangers greatness?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4206228 said:
Not hating, I was being serious. I thought they'd keep him in there for the final out as a symbol of gratitude for the last 10 years. Wouldn't surprise me if Young offered to go out though, it would seem like the type of thing he'd do

Ok gotcha. My fault.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
You gotta get this done now! You don't want Feliz facing the Cards' best batters

rcaldw

Reaction score
I would leave Holland in to pitch to Laird.... LaRussa wants this switch.... but I still trust Adams.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Laird. I have no ill feelings toward you, because you were a pretty good Ranger. Please don't make me hate you.