Twitter: Worley’s bust is all on him

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The other players know what the coverage is supposed to be. LVE and Lewis are calling responsibility out. Worley doesn’t stay true to the call. Instead of playing deep zone he tries to jump route. That’s on him not on Nolan.

I agree that Worley gets caught looking in the back field and that hesitation allowed the WR to blow past him. There was no excuse for how he played that. He has man coverage vs a speed guy he gave the cushion but then I see him with his head looking at Murray instead of locked on the WR

NotForLong

Reaction score
Players will care when there is accountability and consequences for poor play. Too many fat cat, high priced players loafing on this team and getting away with it. The inmates are running the asylum and Uncle Jerrah continues to reward and enable under-achievement.

The product you see on the field is a direct result of the behaviors you tolerate at practice, in meeting rooms, and in the locker room. Jerrah has created a country club atmosphere that creates and fosters entitled, pampered, ego-driven people. In other words, he is reproducing exactly what he is as the owner/GM-- which is why nothing will truly change until he is gone.
:clap:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In his defense he didnt have any talent in atlanta and sure as hell doesnt have any talent here. Think about this 4 of our D lineman probably wont even be in the league next year along with a couple of our dbs. Our defense needs a 90% turnover. You gotta let this staff grt players before throwing them out. These are garrett marinelli guys and they are dumb and they suck
While true, I've seen this team hire a bunch of DC's.....from Rob Ryan, to Wade Phillips to Rod Maranelli to Kiffin....all had flawed teams personnel wise but none of them were this bad. Hell there are teams with worse personnel than us and they ain't this bad. Some teams don't even have a player the level of LVE or Lawrence. Diggs is a rookie but other teams rookies ain't playing this bad.

I want this team to be rebuilt but not with Nolan. Nolan was a mistake and I have no doubt in my mind George Edwards could get better out of this crap.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Worley is simply horrific. He has been since he got here. You don't need to lock yourself in a room with the all-22 to see that.

I'd let him go and sign anyone off the street. They almost literally can't be worse.

Hopefully Brown will continue to get healthy and Worley will never see the field again.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
When the play happens, I could see the WR coming hard off the line, and was wondering why Worley was looking like his feet started to act ike he was sitting on another route. :facepalm:

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
Players will care when there is accountability and consequences for poor play. Too many fat cat, high priced players loafing on this team and getting away with it. The inmates are running the asylum and Uncle Jerrah continues to reward and enable under-achievement.

The product you see on the field is a direct result of the behaviors you tolerate at practice, in meeting rooms, and in the locker room. Jerrah has created a country club atmosphere that creates and fosters entitled, pampered, ego-driven people. In other words, he is reproducing exactly what he is as the owner/GM-- which is why nothing will truly change until he is gone.
100% on point!!! I remember the story about how players went straight to Jerry with their grievances about Garrett. Imagine what would have happened If Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcells was the coach.

links18

Reaction score
Who on Earth thought Worley was a starting NFL safety? The hubris and arrogance of this organization know no bounds. The heck with them.

Aven8

Reaction score
Worley is simply horrific. He has been since he got here. You don't need to lock yourself in a room with the all-22 to see that.

I'd let him go and sign anyone off the street. They almost literally can't be worse.

Hopefully Brown will continue to get healthy and Worley will never see the field again.

I said this last night! We’ve seen bums off the street play better. I would rather suffer through Robinson than watch another lick of Worley.

They started the game with Worley too......

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Raiders fans were laughing when we signed him. Guy is a turd, not even a polished one...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good chance Awuzie will be ready to go this coming game vs Washington. Gregory also may see his 1st action in this game as he is now eligible

JayFord

Reaction score
Worly is one player I dont let see the field until week 15 at the earliest

he needs alot of work

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@xwalker I thought Worley was supposed to be the smartest player back there? Sure doesn't look like it.
There is a 2 man switch option which the video did mention; however, there is no way to know if Lewis or Worley played it wrong. Hand up is not a universal signal. If it was then the opponent would always know the meaning of the signal.

The switch option is to limit pick plays.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is what happens when you're more concerned about turnovers than touchdowns.