Worried about this game

blueblood70

Reaction score
I gladly stand corrected. I used the stats off statmuse. Not a fake narrative, just mistaken.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/cowboys-defensive-rankings-by-year-2000-to-2021

looks like they transverse 2020 and 2021 mixed them up somehow.

just offered up actual results...we do give up a lot of yards and big plays but when it matters we have been pretty solid sitting around 18th overall and given the last 2 season that not bad improvement. Now with all the injuries' etc will be sketchy for sure..

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I know this will probably sound silly, but I think about this all the time. Most of the time Cowboys fans are collectively so negative. With such a massive fanbase, I often wonder if that energy transcends over into the Cowboys teams and creates this world of mediocrity, because that is the reality we create and expect for ourselves. The world is what you make it.
It does sound silly.

Skybox22

Reaction score
Well, here's the usual. This time it's real.. too many key injuries. Falcons beat a good team... thoughts
Atlanta to win 30-28 and the fake injuries to continue to pile up. Probably Lamb and Parsons. NFL doing their thing again. Calf strain I'm sure.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if the offense can control the time more than 16 or 18 minutes would be a start. sheesh. put Rush in if
Dak is going to panic the whole game again.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do I waste my time with Dak Zombies.....????
When logic and reality close them in they resort to ludicrous rants about Romo, Hate, or that were fans of another team.
Because you’re a zombie yourself This is your own words that you have told me. How fast you forget

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Atlanta to win 30-28 and the fake injuries to continue to pile up. Probably Lamb and Parsons. NFL doing their thing again. Calf strain I'm sure.
Fake injuries. Who lost any integrity you might’ve tried to have

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ok so heres the defensive final scores

that also like i said skewed by many late garbage scores we had them around 20 before the late surges.

Not sure where 31 even enters into this average,

fake narratives

get your facts straight and use calculator not your eyes..

average is 24 PPG not adjusted for offensive and TO issues and garbage time points,,

anything else you want to be way off on?
Do you have any idea what you just said. Lol use a calculator not my eyes. I don’t care about statistics. I know exactly what’s going on with his football team. We go back to dink dunk methodical we might not lose a game again

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Falcons are going to win. Unless Parsons is an every down pass rusher, Ryan will have 8-10+ seconds to throw from the pocket without any pressure. He will pick apart the zone defenses easily. And the Falcons will be able to run at will as well. On offense, Dallas will have a tough time protecting Prescott against the four man Atlanta rush with Tyron Smith out and the left side of the line starved of talent. Also, on special teams, Zuerlein is out.

Falcons might win in a blowout, but I'm sticking to my close game prediction... 28-24 Falcons... could be very generous for Dallas, though.
Falcons defense is not good at all. We call the wright’s game plan. They won’t know what hit them

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do I waste my time with Dak Zombies.....????
When logic and reality close them in they resort to ludicrous rants about Romo, Hate, or that were fans of another team.
Same reason we waste our time with you. You wait for us to lose a game before you show up LMAO.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, here's the usual. This time it's real.. too many key injuries. Falcons beat a good team... thoughts

Oh, hell yes...the falcons have revenge on their minds...they gave the Cowboys one. Pay back is a...yeah...

But I'm not "worried" because that is a waste of time because we can't see the future.

I'm excited to see what they look like after they all looked in the mirror...another azz whipping coming up.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm always worried. It's never difficult to find legitimate concerns.

This game is going to tell us who this team is. They can't just win. They must send a message.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm really concerned about RG being out and Greg Z being out. I'm hoping Hill can have a decent game. I'm concerned but confident we'll win but it's going to be a shootout. 41-37 Dallas win.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I hear Superbowl talk here.
I hear we have an elite QB.
A team like the Falcons should be easy- peasy for an SB contender with an Elite QB at the helm.

Our QB is going to run from them falcons...as they pick at his brain...he will never be the same.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I'm worried about every remaining game. With the bi-week long gone and injuries starting to pile up and not to mention JJ standing pat at the trade deadline yeah I would say I'm dam worried about what direction this team is headed in. All I read about is all the talent this team has, but yet the Bronco's put a serious *** whipp'in on the Boys last Sunday with a make shift team. Now we has Matty Ice rolling in with Wonder Boy Pitts tomorrow and I don't think we have the man power to cover this young stud. I'm starting to have nightmares about another Randy Moss coming in and setting records on the "D".