Worried about this game

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Our QB is going to run from them falcons...as they pick at his brain...he will never be the same.

If moore is worth his salt he should have a game plan to get the ball out quick and lean on running game to hide the OL flaws .

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what you just said. Lol use a calculator not my eyes. I don’t care about statistics. I know exactly what’s going on with his football team. We go back to dink dunk methodical we might not lose a game again
that the defensive output ok it 24 PPG not 31 like the op said..keep uip or dont replay,., we are much improved from last year and inured at key positions but is not that bad get over it ok...take the worrisome willy routine some where else..the replies are getting tedious.

keep up or move on...

Jarntt

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Injuries in the NFL should only happen to every other team excluding us.....Wa wa wa wa wa
Perhaps it's your first year as a Cowboy fan or the obvious joke about the last time we played Atl w/o Smith went over your head?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’d consider this a must win if we have any aspirations of a higher than 4th seed.

6-3 with KC, LAR, NO and AZ upcoming doesn’t bode well for anymore than a 4th seed.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that the defensive output ok it 24 PPG not 31 like the op said..keep uip or dont replay,., we are much improved from last year and inured at key positions but is not that bad get over it ok...take the worrisome willy routine some where else..the replies are getting tedious.

keep up or move on...
I thought for a moment you understood what you were talking about. Now I realize you’re just Ranting and have no clue

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

keep up or move on...
I’m saying we can win every single game. What don’t you understand about that. Maybe you’re the one that should keep up and stop with your , Think you know it all attitude. You don’t like to reply. Don’t respond. You don’t like the reply don’t read it put me on ignore.. I understand you just don’t like being school . Or maybe it would help you to start listening

blueblood70

Reaction score
I thought for a moment you understood what you were talking about. Now I realize you’re just Ranting and have no clue
ranting those are straight stat facts off of NFl.com and its applies to our team and overall defense which is much better then those are claiming it is..

only one whining and ranting is YOU