Worst-case scenario for Cowboys playoffs is playing in Green Bay

visionary

Reaction score
No. That's the key to our success.

If we can finally take them out then we are going all the way. We have to get over that hump.

Plus, I hate Rodgers with every ounce of my soul as does anyone who lives in Northern CA. Miserable to his family here.

LOL, the reasons people find to “hate” others

do you guys on Northern CA have weekly ARA (Aaron Rodgers Anonymous) meetings ?

visionary

Reaction score
With our defense this year, I think it would be better to face the Pack in their hen house. The unfavorable conditions plays into our strengths (defense, shorter passing routes). If Rodgers came to AT&T he’d probably have an easier time picking us apart.

the same great defense that was shredded by Murray and the great Minshew in back to back weeks?

yep, Rodgers is quaking in his boots

MajesticRey

Reaction score
the same great defense that was shredded by Murray and the great Minshew in back to back weeks?

yep, Rodgers is quaking in his boots

Shredded? Care to elaborate?

And last night about half of our defensive starters were out.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I agree that Rodgers isn't his best at Lambeau in the cold.

It's the Packers running game with Dillon and Jones that I suspect the Cowboys would see a lot.
Thats why our run D in philthy game y’day giving me zoinks.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
I frankly don't care anymore, it doesn't matter where they play. I fully expect to be utterly disappointed and watch all the talking heads celebrate how we blew it again.

It's the cowboys way

You seem fun.

Mannix

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are not good enough to beat any team, they should not be in the Super Bowl.

Green Bay earned the number one seed and any NFC team that wants to get to the Super Bowl will have to earn that right by winning at Green Bay.

You can hope for easier games or better matchups and there is nothing wrong with that, but in the end, good teams find ways to win games when they have to.
They were given the 1 seed with a HORRIBLE PI call in Baltimore that extended a drive and gave them a TD, and a Train Robbery non PI call at home against Cleveland...they didn't earn S, and are living on borrowed time.

Mannix

Reaction score
I hate Tomlin, but if we had him we would be the 1 seed....we would be disciplined, and the refs wouldn't be bending us over with him on the sideline...that is one thing that is NEVER talked about, in that Corky gets ZERO respect by the refs....just like The Clapping Carrot didn't.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
You seem fun.

Yeah dude, I'm just over it bud, I've seen this same thing too many time over the last 25 years.

I unfortunately have little hope...really hope I'm wrong and they come out firing on all cylinders but history tells us we're probably looking at a 1 and done