Worst move was getting rid of Amari Cooper?

1942willys

Reaction score
He’s an injury prone above average wide receiver having a career game. This is an overreaction by a lot of posters. However, he’s a million times better than post-injury Gallup.
Amari Cooper joins Terrell Owens as the only WR with 200-yard receiving games for 3 different franchises
care to post again?

1942willys

Reaction score
Looking at Amari;s career stats I was amazed that in six of his ten nfl seasons he got over 1000 yds.
and his qbs are rather a mixed lot

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
Meh, Amari disappeared on the road and wasn't worth the near 20 mil a year. It wasn't a bad decision to invest in ceedee over him, as ceedee has become the number one.

Bigger issue was hoping gallop would return to form post injury. Cooks has still got some potential
100% on point.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idiot Jones traded Cooper because he didn't snap and take the Covid shot when King Jerry told him to. That's the reason for giving away a generation type talent... Jerry's .....EGO.....
OIF.FmRIwxgXvxiNuyOOLE54ug
Most punchable face ever.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Amari Cooper joins Terrell Owens as the only WR with 200-yard receiving games for 3 different franchises
care to post again?
Because typically guys who are capable of 200 yard games don’t go to 3 different franchises in their prime unless you’re a headache. How many teams Calvin Johnson play for in his prime?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s an injury prone above average wide receiver having a career game. This is an overreaction by a lot of posters. However, he’s a million times better than post-injury Gallup.
Yeah I mean I was ok with giving up Coop but I had no clue this is the Gallup we would get. I’m sure Gallup and Cooks are around the same salary as Coop. I’d rather have Coop. I felt differently earlier in the season.

But it also goes into why they really got rid of him. If it was mental makeup then I agree with it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
No. It wasn't anything to do with what the Cowboys got in return and didn't have anything to do with Gallup.
Yes it actual did. If we got a number 1 pick in trade and Gallup never got injured it would have been a great trade.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Looking at Amari;s career stats I was amazed that in six of his ten nfl seasons he got over 1000 yds.
and his qbs are rather a mixed lot
He's kind of like Donald Driver. Quite demeanor and career is very good for a long time.

BigD16

Reaction score
care to post again?
great receivers don’t get traded. TO is one of the few but that had nothing to do with ability and all because he was a locker room cancer. Again, Amari is an above average wide receiver but I could easily name 10 receivers i would take over him.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
And paying galllop and cooks.

Think our offense would be a at a different level with both amari and ceedee.
Worst move was extending Fraudo. Nothing has changed, beats up on bad teams and losses to good ones.