Worst move was getting rid of Amari Cooper?

stiletto

Reaction score
Regardless of any posts whether negative or positive, Coop is straight up puttin' on a show today.

Just facts.
Cooper was a good player for us. Single-handedly saved the season when they traded for him and he would destroy NFC Easy opponents on regular occasion. I appreciated him and trading him away for a ham sandwich was unforgiveable. It wasn't so much we lost Cooper as they got literally nothing for him.

75boyz

Reaction score
Cooper was a good player for us. Single-handedly saved the season when they traded for him and he would destroy NFC Easy opponents on regular occasion. I appreciated him and trading him away for a ham sandwich was unforgiveable. It wasn't so much we lost Cooper as they got literally nothing for him.
Totally agree.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
And paying galllop and cooks.

Think our offense would be a at a different level with both amari and ceedee.
Amari vs Cooks just for reference.

Player 1

-132 games started, 145 total games
-9,160 receiving yards
-54 receiving tds
-63.2 yards per game

Player 2

132 games started, 139 total games
-9,221 yards receiving yards
-58 receicing tds
-66.3 yards per game

RoboQB

Reaction score
Regardless of any posts whether negative or positive, Coop is straight up puttin' on a show today.

Just facts.
It's fun to watch.
I have some personal ties to back when Flacco was in Baltimore, so
I've followed Cleveland a little closer lately.

Reaction score
Cooper making his QB look good.

It's interesting to watch Flacco succeed. He's a bit like Eli, never was over the top talented but he is always steady, stands tall in the pocket, makes the right read and delivers in the face of pressure... which is probably the best "talent" to have!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Amari vs Cooks just for reference.

Player 1

-132 games started, 145 total games
-9,160 receiving yards
-54 receiving tds
-63.2 yards per game

Player 2

132 games started, 139 total games
-9,221 yards receiving yards
-58 receicing tds
-66.3 yards per game
I'll take the one who's got 241 yards so far today.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It's interesting to watch Flacco succeed. He's a bit like Eli, never was over the top talented but he is always steady, stands tall in the pocket, makes the right read and delivers in the face of pressure... which is probably the best "talent" to have!
He has a cannon for an arm... still.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Amari must have seen this thread before the game. :muttley:

1942willys

Reaction score
Flacco is a streaky player. Never could put together one great season
The Ravens won a SB with him because he got hot late in the season and maintained it through the playoffs into the SB

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Trading Cooper had noting to do with Gallup.
Idiot Jones traded Cooper because he didn't snap and take the Covid shot when King Jerry told him to. That's the reason for giving away a generation type talent... Jerry's .....EGO.....
OIF.FmRIwxgXvxiNuyOOLE54ug

BigD16

Reaction score
He’s an injury prone above average wide receiver having a career game. This is an overreaction by a lot of posters. However, he’s a million times better than post-injury Gallup.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
I can't believe we still have a hard-on for amari Cooper. We're like a jaded ex-wife that just can't let it go.:laugh::laugh::laugh: someone needs to play that "i just can't quit you" clip.:laugh::laugh: you people are still going to be talking about amari Cooper 10 years from now.:laugh:let it Go.

1942willys

Reaction score
The chart shows that he seems to do well when the QB throws the ball to him.
Go figure.
3 games with only 2 targets!?!
This disappear crap is just that. A WR can do nothing unless the QB throws the ball to him. Now whether that was Dak or Moore or both that is what happened