Worst part on the OBJ trade

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'll wait......Mayfield still has a learning curve. Let's see how he handles defensive coor having an offseason to break his game down.

With his offense weapons he can dink and dunk all the way down the field. With Nick and Hunt, then the 2 receivers and saw on ESPN another good receiver signed a 1 year deal. Wow!

rags747

Reaction score
I’m actually liking the Brownies team right now more than ours. Two former LSU receivers that are better than our tandem and a cocky azz QB in Mayfield, this is really going to be fun to watch. As Jerry likes to often say...The arrow is pointed up.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
He's got $77 million with 5 years left on that contract. That's $15.5 million a year for what might be the most talented WR in the league.

The Giants ate most of the tough money in that contract.

If he doesn't squawk for more annual $ the Browns are getting some good value at that rate.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m actually liking the Brownies team right now more than ours. Two former LSU receivers that are better than our tandem and a cocky azz QB in Mayfield, this is really going to be fun to watch. As Jerry likes to often say...The arrow is pointed up.

The Browns do have a nice roster but bringing Odell to the mix is probably the worst thing they could've done.

He will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in a season or 2.

I like their defense. Odell is probably the most overrated NFL player and Myles Garrett might be the most underrated.

AKATheRake

Reaction score

Myles Garrett and Olivier Vernon as their bookend DE's is nothing to sneeze at either.

Oh and if they do sign ET they got him and Ward in the backfield with 8 draft picks to fill/build the rest of their roster on defense and o-line.

Oh Njoku as their TE and Hunt and Chubb as their RB's.

Definitely looking up. Might be the youngest, yet most talented team in the league.

rags747

Reaction score
The Browns do have a nice roster but bringing Odell to the mix is probably the worst thing they could've done.

He will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in a season or 2.

I like their defense. Odell is probably the most overrated NFL player and Myles Garrett might be the most underrated.
Why do u think he will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in two yrs? He will have a dynamic young qb and Landry at the other wr, young te and a defense that is coming on. Seems like they could be really building something there unlike us.

The Brownies could be moving to the top of their division, what the hell are we doing? Well, we brought back Jason Witten who is the zen master of the 5 yard catch and fall. Zeke another yr older who we will just run into the ground, a QB that is all heart but a little lite in the talent dept. Yeah we could go 10-6 or 11-5 but are you seeing anything special out of this team? I’m not...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm happy the browns are an actual team now.. if they make the playoffs I'll be happy. I actually like Mayfield. He doesn't care what people think and won't shy down from the pressure of having obj and landry.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why do u think he will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in two yrs? He will have a dynamic young qb and Landry at the other wr, young te and a defense that is coming on. Seems like they could be really building something there unlike us.

The Brownies could be moving to the top of their division, what the hell are we doing? Well, we brought back Jason Witten who is the zen master of the 5 yard catch and fall. Zeke another yr older who we will just run into the ground, a QB that is all heart but a little lite in the talent dept. Yeah we could go 10-6 or 11-5 but are you seeing anything special out of this team? I’m not...

Because Cleveland is too small for Beckham and the first sign of struggles he will do what he does.

Cleveland has a really nice roster but I think we should wait before anointing Baker Mayfield.

Aven8

Reaction score
Because Cleveland is too small for Beckham and the first sign of struggles he will do what he does.

Cleveland has a really nice roster but I think we should wait before anointing Baker Mayfield.

Baker has the it factor Catch. The only thing I worry about with him is his frame. He will win if he can hold up.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Baker has the it factor Catch. The only thing I worry about with him is his frame. He will win if he can hold up.
In today's NFL where you can't touch the QB...he will play for 20 years.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

We'll see.

Usually the it factor doesn't involve being a knucklehead and he is full of knuckleheadedness.

He's got ability to buy time outside the pocket but let's see how good he is when teams force him to sit in the pocket because I see a guy that is going to be highly turnover prone.