Worst part on the OBJ trade

cowboyec

Reaction score
considering the winning culture that has been established over the years there in cleveland(What Can The Browns Do For You)...and the constant veteran leadership in that locker-room that has firmly been established all these years.....Im sure they can handle him....Im sure everything will be fine.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching/ hearing about his stupid 1 handed catch in a game we smoked them. Hearing how he changed the league, whatever we owned them for most of Garret's tenure here.
No, the worst part is that it was good for the Giants long term.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only if they draft well. Fingers crossed they wife on a QB!

Yep, that always the case with teams acquiring draft picks.

On paper it was a good move for the Giants. OBJ was not a guy they needed on the team while rebuilding and they get picks PLUS the cap space OBJ was taking up to use on young players for the rebuild.

Cleveland gets a ready now player and they had plenty of cap space.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Watching/ hearing about his stupid 1 handed catch in a game we smoked them. Hearing how he changed the league, whatever we owned them for most of Garret's tenure here.
Not going to lie seems like you have them rabbit ears and or insecure ears about other nfce teams because nothing I saw said any of that. I saw a lot of coverage too. They showed the catch along with others but changed the league talk nah sounds like fake news to me.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not going to lie seems like you have them rabbit ears and or insecure ears about other nfce teams because nothing I saw said any of that. I saw a lot of coverage too. They showed the catch along with others but changed the league talk nah sounds like fake news to me.

Was watching NFL Network good morning football.

TonyS

Reaction score
The worst part of the trade is that we all have to wait seven months before he melts down, divides the locker room and Cleveland has buyer's remorse :laugh:
I heard that the kicking nets in Cleveland are boycotting all Cleveland home games.

J817

Reaction score
considering the winning culture that has been established over the years there in cleveland(What Can The Browns Do For You)...and the constant veteran leadership in that locker-room that has firmly been established all these years.....Im sure they can handle him....Im sure everything will be fine.

Well one thing they have going for them is they play in Cleveland. Not allot of off the field distractions during the season at least.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Worst part is we did not get him instead we got a poop for a first which was only a 2nd fart.

Big D

Reaction score
The Browns do have a nice roster but bringing Odell to the mix is probably the worst thing they could've done.

He will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in a season or 2.

I like their defense. Odell is probably the most overrated NFL player and Myles Garrett might be the most underrated.

No doubt. I actually like Jarvis Landry and consider him to be equivalent to Odell minus the mental buffoonery. He and OBJ are really good friends but I think pairing them will net you 2 OBJ's. :laugh: lol not good. I know Baker will have his hands full. We shall see.

GMO415

Reaction score
He's been injured lately. Don't know if he can stay healthy

75boyz

Reaction score
Why do u think he will be kicking and screaming to get out of there in two yrs? He will have a dynamic young qb and Landry at the other wr, young te and a defense that is coming on. Seems like they could be really building something there unlike us.

The Brownies could be moving to the top of their division, what the hell are we doing? Well, we brought back Jason Witten who is the zen master of the 5 yard catch and fall. Zeke another yr older who we will just run into the ground, a QB that is all heart but a little lite in the talent dept. Yeah we could go 10-6 or 11-5 but are you seeing anything special out of this team? I’m not...

Nice summary. And no, I'm definitely not seeing anything special either, especially if the GM/HC/QB positions remain unchanged.

Flamma

Reaction score
Can you imagine if they end up with Kyler Murray and D.K Metcalf to go with Saquan Barkley?

Anything can happen, but I don't think any of the QBs in this draft are that good. I don't even see Murray as an NFL quarterback. D.K. Metcalf on the other hand, Let's just hope a team needs a WR before pick #17.