Would a single NFL team trade for Dak right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
So you have Stafford as a better QB because he was drafted higher and has a better arm? That might be the worst reason to rank a QB better than I’ve ever heard. Cmonnnnnnn man.

I’m a Braves fan. We just won the World Series a year ago with a fraction of the payroll that the Yankees have. Yankees are the epitome of choke artists - they should win the world series every year with their payroll.

No...it's just proff that the entire world sees arm talent in stafford that dak doesn't have. That is if ur eyes aren't proof enuff. Stop it. Dak? Stafford?

cnuball21

Reaction score
No...it's just proff that the entire world sees arm talent in stafford that dak doesn't have. That is if ur eyes aren't proof enuff. Stop it. Dak? Stafford?

Their numbers were almost identical last year with Stafford playing for a much better team and Dak playing somewhat injured the second half of last year.

I could care less who throws the ball harder.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Their numbers were almost identical last year with Stafford playing for a much better team and Dak playing somewhat injured the second half of last year.

I could care less who throws the ball harder.

Stafford finally gets on a talented team, immediately wins a SB.

Dak plays on a talented team with great WR over the years, and never can even win a divisional playoff game, much less a NFC CG or SB.

Maybe I'm nuts for wanting more. I'd probably be happier if I was more complacent and happy with a wildcard win every 3 or 4 years like you are.

I'm cursed for wanting greatness I guess.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Stafford finally gets on a talented team, immediately wins a SB.

Dak plays on a talented team with great WR over the years, and never can even win a divisional playoff game, much less a NFC CG or SB.

Maybe I'm nuts for wanting more. I'd probably be happier if I was more complacent and happy with a wildcard win every 3 or 4 years like you are.

I'm cursed for wanting greatness I guess.

Do you honestly believe Dak has ever played on a team as good as the Rams were last year?

If yes then I think your nuts for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.