Would a single NFL team trade for Dak right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Perhaps but they have been about the same. In no way, shape or fashion is Watson 10 times better than Dak.

Watson best season still isn't better than Dak's best season

Fairy comparable as passers but I’d give prime Watson the nod against prime Dak due to his rushing ability.

That being said…dude is coming off of not playing football in a while and a mega slime ball lawsuit. I’ll take Dak this season.

Who w

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Fairy comparable as passers but I’d give prime Watson the nod against prime Dak due to his rushing ability.

That being said…dude is coming off of not playing football in a while and a mega slime ball lawsuit. I’ll take Dak this season.

Who w
Dak maybe didn't have the yard rushing but look at his rushing TDs. Dak was deadly rushing in the redzone before his injury

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Who w
Dak has more rushing TDs than Watson by the way

cnuball21

Reaction score
Dak has more rushing TDs than Watson by the way

Yea, young Dak was a rushing weapon but those days are gone.

I’m not pro or anti Dak just call it like I see it and try to rely on data.

Unlike a lot of posters I’m happy he’s our QB. The good outweighs the bad but Watson was on an elite trajectory. It’s an honest shame the dude is a freaking scum ball bc he would’ve been good for football. Now I don’t know how anyone with any morals can root for the guy.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yea, young Dak was a rushing weapon but those days are gone.

I’m not pro or anti Dak just call it like I see it and try to rely on data.

Unlike a lot of posters I’m happy he’s our QB. The good outweighs the bad but Watson was on an elite trajectory. It’s an honest shame the dude is a freaking scum ball bc he would’ve been good for football. Now I don’t know how anyone with any morals can root for the guy.
I brought up Dak rushing ability over the comment about prime Watson and prime Dak

I agree since Dak's injury it's not there as much but prime Dak and prime Watson were just about the same in all categories.

Dak was also on a top 5ish trajectory at one point. Either way, Watson has never been 10 times better than Dak.... Ever, at least not in the pros

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Clearly it’s not going to happen and we that already know the answer is hell no, I’m interested in the Dak maniacs and what team and trade package the cows could get for good ole’ noodle arm.
Sure, if JJ throws in a pick or two!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Texans and Lions both have 2 1st round picks so they make sense. Use 1 to package the trade and use 1 to add another first round talent in their build.

Saints have a good defense and weapons just need a QB.

HA HA HA HA!!!

You think cowboys would get a 1st rd pick?

HA HA HA.

he is a 17 to 20ish type QB with a Top10 salary, with mounting injury history, whose best days have past.

They MIGHT be able to get a single 2nd rounder....and we should take that and run if someone offers to take that salary

If he had a contract appropriate for his skill, he might fetch a low first..... but sheesh, you have silver and blue colored glasses on.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
dUh, nObOdY eLsE wOuLd wAnT dAk.

Dak is Dak, but the notion that no other team would want him - given the QB situations around the league - is absurd. Try watching more than just Cowboys games.

Cmac

Reaction score
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TAKE ON SOME OF THE HIT!!!!! MAKE THE DEAL!!!!
I think this Board would have glee (momentarily) if Baker, Chase Daniels, Andy Red Pistol 2.0, Davis Mills, Sam Ehlinger, and Jared Goff were in trade discussions for Dak. Ooops.....and Ryan Tannehill now. I understand why Stephen A. Smith is always laughing. He is reading this board.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
If I were an NFL GM I would stay far away from this less than mediocre QB

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s exhausting…Romo sucked, Dak sucks.

Do you remember the QBs before Romo? That’s what bad QB play looks like.
Yeah, after Aikman and before Romo? Truly awful and worthy of all this whining and hatred. They drafted pitchers!
I just can't imagine even being on this forum if that was my reality.

cnuball21

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA!!!

You think cowboys would get a 1st rd pick?

HA HA HA.

he is a 17 to 20ish type QB with a Top10 salary, with mounting injury history, whose best days have past.

They MIGHT be able to get a single 2nd rounder....and we should take that and run if someone offers to take that salary

If he had a contract appropriate for his skill, he might fetch a low first..... but sheesh, you have silver and blue colored glasses on.

Yea, the Lions got a 1+ for Stafford. Similar player.

Please tell me your not really a Cowboys, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama fan?

EST_1986

Reaction score
The answer is no, its past the trade deadline however, in the offseason, he would absolutely have teams in on him

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Clearly it’s not going to happen and we that already know the answer is hell no, I’m interested in the Dak maniacs and what team and trade package the cows could get for good ole’ noodle arm.
This is a QB driven League with a shortage of quality signal callers.
There is always going to be a market for good, not great QBs, of which Dak is one.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yea, the Lions got a 1+ for Stafford. Similar player.

Please tell me your not really a Cowboys, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama fan?
Stafford has arm talent Dak only has in his dreams. Stafford was #1 overall pick due to arm talent you only see once every few years. Dak was a 4th rounder, and if not for his running ability may not even have been drafted at all.

As far as last question...yeah!

Not a HUGE baseball fan, but Yankees all the way...but do like redsox too. Why, who do u like?

cnuball21

Reaction score
Stafford has arm talent Dak only has in his dreams. Stafford was #1 overall pick due to arm talent you only see once every few years. Dak was a 4th rounder, and if not for his running ability may not even have been drafted at all.

As far as last question...yeah!

Not a HUGE baseball fan, but Yankees all the way...but do like redsox too. Why, who do u like?

So you have Stafford as a better QB because he was drafted higher and has a better arm? That might be the worst reason to rank a QB better than I’ve ever heard. Cmonnnnnnn man.

I’m a Braves fan. We just won the World Series a year ago with a fraction of the payroll that the Yankees have. Yankees are the epitome of choke artists - they should win the world series every year with their payroll.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Would a single forum recruit you to be a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.