Would a single NFL team trade for Dak right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Clearly it’s not going to happen and we that already know the answer is hell no, I’m interested in the Dak maniacs and what team and trade package the cows could get for good ole’ noodle arm.

Lots of teams are looking for capable backups. I bet Dak could even start in a couple of NFL teams.

Motorola

Reaction score
If that contract didn't exist the way it does the answer would be no. The only teams I think would even consider him are CLEVELAND and Detroit.
I guess you forgot about the five-year, $230 million, fully guaranteed contract the Browns offered to someone else this past summer.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
Hey I'm n ot a Dak guy
But no need to bash him and folks who believe in him.
He is a cowboy
There is a body here at Cowboys Zone, dedicated to the purpose of discrediting Prescott.
They are divided into two batches:
1) True Cowboys Fans that sincerely feel #4 is not the quarterback that is capable of spearheading this team to notable postseason success
2) Fans of other teams that are just trolling

AKATheRake

Reaction score
No, and I would not hire Sam Bankman-Fried to operate a food truck either.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you take 49ers offense over Dallas?

Lance or Jimmy G over Dak?

Exactly. Laugh all you want but 49ers would be extremely dangerous with Dak at QB as would be NFC favorites and it wouldn't be close

Now that's funny........:muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Better passer.
Better runner.
Smarter and less panic driven.
No major injuries.
Younger
Watson has two ACL injuries. One in college and one as a pro. He also is a total bag. I guess you would want that guy on the team instead of Dak.:rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Clearly it’s not going to happen and we that already know the answer is hell no, I’m interested in the Dak maniacs and what team and trade package the cows could get for good ole’ noodle arm.

Half the teams in the league would give up first round picks over multiple years AND players to have Dak.

You just don’t understand the NFL. That’s crystal clear.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Would you take 49ers offense over Dallas?

Lance or Jimmy G over Dak?

Exactly. Laugh all you want but 49ers would be extremely dangerous with Dak at QB as would be NFC favorites and it wouldn't be close
The team and QB that beat us in the playoffs...yes.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a couple that would rather have Dak over what they have now, but not with his contract. He's not the worst starting qb in the league. He's a middle of the pack level qb.

DFWJC

Reaction score
GM who trades for Dak right now, under current conditions, should be immediately fired, and never be allowed to work in the NFL again.
Like I said, it depends on the terms....which, of course, would not be under "current conditions"

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Where do you think he would ever agree to go? He knows what he is by now. You think he wants to leave the spotlight to fade away with the Colts or the Washington No-Names?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Absolutely a team would trade for Dak right now. For the 3 years remaining on his contract (including this year which is half over) a team could trade for Dak with a contract of 3 years and $66M or $22M per. That is dirt cheap for a starting QB that you would have for 3 years and he is clearly better than some starting QBs in this league even if your agenda has you pretending otherwise. Of course we could trade him

Status
Not open for further replies.