Would any other team in the NFL give Prescott 35 million?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think everyone is about set at QB. And next year if Mariota or Winston lose their jobs, those teams aren't a QB away like you hypothetically are. They'd probably rather just draft one. He's worth 35 to you, and all it takes is 1 team.

stiletto

Reaction score
It's just the market, he is in line ...it always goes up. Salaries never retract in the NFL. He could be top paid this year and next year be the 6th top paid. I think there would be teams that would pay Dak SERIOUS money given their QB problems the last 10 years if they had the chance and didn't already make decisions for the season...

Big_D

Reaction score
I highly doubt it, but you never know. Some teams make head scratching decisions so anything is possible.

JBS

Reaction score
I think everyone is about set at QB. And next year if Mariota or Winston lose their jobs, those teams aren't a QB away like you hypothetically are. They'd probably rather just draft one. He's worth 35 to you, and all it takes is 1 team.

Quite a stupid response. First of all, not even close to every team is set at qb..in addition, teams that need qbs don't say, no thanks we aren't interesting in fixing the most difficult position to fill in sports, we will try our luck w the draft...nice try