Would any signing at this point make you happy?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is there any cause to be happy with a new signing, what are your thoughts. It sucks just sitting back and watching!

Jipper

Reaction score
no, in fact, i would rather see no signings at all....go as cheap as possible and get out of this dak situation....keep the young guys that are valuable and let the football gods tank this team this year....I am very glad that Dak does not have an extension as of the official start of FA, nor have they talked about one...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
no, in fact, i would rather see no signings at all....go as cheap as possible and get out of this dak situation....keep the young guys that are valuable and let the football gods tank this team this year....I am very glad that Dak does not have an extension as of the official start of FA, nor have they talked about one...
Very going points

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Tyron will retire actually. I'm kind of stunned he hasn't been picked up by a team yet. I think if he plays this year, it will be because of injury, and he will come off the couch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Tyron will retire actually. I'm kind of stunned he hasn't been picked up by a team yet. I think if he plays this year, it will be because of injury, and he will come off the couch.
His injury history is making teams wait. He’s only good for about 11 to 13 games. He can’t be depended on for much more than that.

Big_D

Reaction score
There's nothing at this point considering how bad they crapped the bed in just a day and a half. Hung the entire team out to dry. And you know who doesn't take the fall? That's the sad state of things here. But this really takes the cake considering how difficult it is to get this close.