Would anyone give us a 1st for Zeke?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think by now, its obvious to everyone that Zeke is no longer a top tier RB.

-Does anyone still think the 90 million dollar contract was worth it?
-Does anyone think that we could trade Zeke if we wanted to, if so, what could we get?
-Are there any people, besides me out there that thinks that Pollard has what it takes to be better than Zeke at this point?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think by now, its obvious to everyone that Zeke is no longer a top tier RB.

-Does anyone still think the 90 million dollar contract was worth it?
-Does anyone think that we could trade Zeke if we wanted to, if so, what could we get?
-Are there any people, besides me out there that thinks that Pollard has what it takes to be better than Zeke at this point?
No no and no. Pollard can not take the abuse Zeke has for 3 years. Zeke is a workhorse. I have no doubt that they figure this out. Zeke is still a top 5 back in this league.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Quite possibly. But he’s going nowhere. Can’t wait to see him sign a HUGE contract. He’s earned it.

Zeke, on the other hand, appears to be on the decline.
Zeke will get his chance to show Sunday.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
No one would touch him with that contract. Best thing the Cowboys can do is to lighten his load, keep him as fresh as possible and bail out as soon as the guarantees are paid out.

MyUnderAppreciatedQB

Reaction score
Do I believe Zeke is worth a 1st? Absolutely... Zeke, looked like he had a little burst when he was finally out in space on the screen he took to the house. He keeps getting ran into a wall, literally the same gaps every game and we wonder why the running game looks so stale.

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry looking your thread like
giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
Zeke is still dangerous. The way they use him makes him seem pedestrian.
He’s dangerous alright. Every time they give him the ball we don’t know whether or not he’ll fumble in a critical situation and on his days off we have to keep our fingers crossed he’s not assaulting someone or suddenly decides he won’t play because he wants even more money.

GMO415

Reaction score
No one would touch him with that contract. Best thing the Cowboys can do is to lighten his load, keep him as fresh as possible and bail out as soon as the guarantees are paid out.
Gurley was able to switch it on Sunday, but I think EzE got used to being lazy.