Would love to know if Jaylon came up in DC search

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
You’re smoking crack if you think Jaylon is as good a linebacker as Dak is a quarterback. They’re not even in the same league in terms of positional ranking. Jaylon is down right terrible. He needs to go and take LVE & Lee with him.
You totally blew up the "secret agenda conspiracy" by mentioning LVE and Lee also, hahahaha.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tacos wasn’t paid a second contract though. Jaylon was.
He was but a failure contract is nothing to Jerry. He’s done in time and time again and honestly that’s the NFL. It’s far more criminal to pass up TJ Watt for Taco. Cowboys rarely give up on 1st rounders....I think he wanted to be right on his “war daddy”.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Being you're the only poster that keeps making up this imaginary scenario...seems like you're the one with the man-crush with me lol....I know y'all MO man....guys like you do this on this site all the time.....I got one guy telling me I have man-crush on Zeke....I got one telling me I have a man crush on Dak....funny I was never accused of having a man crush on Romo when I defended him all the time on here....Ahh well.....maybe you should mind the business that pays you since you seem to have trouble understanding what a "man crush" is?

It makes one wonder. Why is one's opinion questioned on certain players?

phildadon86

Reaction score
He was but a failure contract is nothing to Jerry. He’s done in time and time again and honestly that’s the NFL. It’s far more criminal to pass up TJ Watt for Taco. Cowboys rarely give up on 1st rounders....I think he wanted to be right on his “war daddy”.
Thats Marinelli for you.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Now you backing off...should’ve been your first approach not your last......
Backing off? No, there’s just nothing much more I can say to weirdo of your stature. It’s a waste of time fanboying over professional athletes. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Backing off? No, there’s just nothing much more I can say to weirdo of your stature. It’s a waste of time fanboying over professional athletes. Lol
Ok CowboysBRAVESSpurs....the irony of someone with that name calling another poster a fanboy....you’re something else lol.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Ok CowboysBRAVESSpurs....the irony of someone with that name calling another poster a fanboy....you’re something else lol.
Are you dumb? Since when was being a sports fan considered being a fanboy? I call you a fanboy cause of all your cringy man-crushes. So hard speaking to low IQ posters. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you dumb? Since when was being a sports fan considered being a fanboy? I call you a fanboy cause of all your cringy man-crushes. So hard speaking to low IQ posters. :laugh:

Like I said man the irony.....you man crushing over me the past two days...I’m this, I’m that yet you keep trying to get my attention lol....like I said above your first approach should’ve been backing off rather than making that your last approach...and even then you can’t even do that right it seems....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow Amber Garcia on the Break hates Jaylon. She sounds like a woman scorned. The whole Break team has an issue with him. Unbelievable.

I wonder if he did something personal to the media in Dallas. They defend Zeke like he is Teflon......

conner01

Reaction score
You don't have to know any of that, because there's absolutely nothing to suggest it's true.

But of course coordinators and coaches are asked about personnel when they're interviewed.
Doubt Quinn has had time to do any in-depth look at our roster
Just what he got from studying us for their game earlier in the year

ondaedg

Reaction score
I agree. Especially with other LBs rated ahead of Leighton and at the time was said to be a reach.

Jaylon on the other hand was said he might not ever play again and not only has he stayed healthy and played every game but was a probowl player. The hate he gets is just as bad as the Dak hate in a lot of ways. Difference being that Dak is top 5 at his position and Jaylon is down the list a little bit.

Jaylon and Dak are on completely different performance levels. Dak is just plain good. Jaylon on the other hand reads plays late, is easily fooled by misdirection, can’t/won’t stack and shed, is late to identify the ball carrier and takes on blockers while upright and often times backpedaling. And furthermore he plays with the physicality closer to a db. LVE has some of the same issues including his lack of physicality at point of attack. Both of them are better pursuit guys than north/south tacklers. No one deserves hate but criticism is certainly fair game. And there’s no way I would put Jaylon on any top ten list. He gets a lot of tackles by pursuing downfield which is good and bad. It shows his hustle which is good but it doesn’t tell the story of how many tackles are after an 8 yd gain.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow Amber Garcia on the Break hates Jaylon. She sounds like a woman scorned. The whole Break team has an issue with him. Unbelievable.

I wonder if he did something personal to the media in Dallas. They defend Zeke like he is Teflon......
It’s very odd. Zeke and Jaylon’s at this point are parallel..how you can have a issue with one and not the other is wierd.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score

As they should #54 is a terrible LB. At least Zeke produced at a very high level for 3 out of 5 seasons.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s very odd. Zeke and Jaylon’s at this point are parallel..how you can have a issue with one and not the other is wierd.
I got a better example then Zeke. I have never heard the media in Dallas or the Break complain about Tyrone Crawford completing his contract. He should have been cut before the 2018 season. The last three seasons he has been terrible and he makes more money then any defensive player on the roster not named DLaw over the last few seasons.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think Jaylon is gone. Tom Downey broke down his contract and he gets a big roster bonus if he is on the team in March. If they make him a June 1 cut the team saves 7 million. The reality is if they can cut TO and Dez, they can get rid of Jaylon.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I mean it ain’t just Jaylon....Jaylon was a 2nd round pick...LVE was a 1st rounder....I don’t buy the narrative of him wanting to be right on Jaylon because Taco was a much higher pick and they let him go and didn’t think twice. But if this narrative was true.....seems like LVE would be the pick he would need to succeed.

And taco cost a lot less when they cut him.

On the bright side, we cut a whole bunch of free agents we put money into this year. Maybe we're starting to show a willingness to cut our losses instead of always trying to prove that we weren't wrong.