Would our D have given up 50 last night

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Suppose we were playing either the Rams or Chiefs last night, would this D have given up 50 plus?
I think the bigger question is could we have put up 30 -40 on them?

We’re fixing to find out against the Saints if our defense can stifle one of these high powered passing offenses.

My bigger concern is can we keep up with them scoring.

morasp

Reaction score
It should be interesting to watch on Dec. 9th. The Chiefs and the Rams play the Ravens and Bears. The Ravens are ranked no. 1 in points allowed per game and the Bears are ranked 4. We're currently ranked third giving up just 19 per game. Of course by then we'll have already faced the Saints.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Isn't it almost ironic that we hold QB's like Newton, Matt Ryan, Stafford, and Wince in check but get torched by Mariota?

I don't think our D gives up 50, but it would be a convincing loss.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Suppose we were playing either the Rams or Chiefs last night, would this D have given up 50 plus?
no. simple because neither team would try to throw and score as much as they did. Last night both teams knew they had to score a bunch to win the game, so they came out slinging....against cowboys....they need 24 points or so....thus they would probably run the ball a lot more...