Would the Cowboys be in the Super Bowl if they had just signed Brady?

bigE79

Reaction score
I was TALKING bout accuracy, which Dak get's bashed over. Brady threw 2 careless int's (out of 3).
And at the end of the day,it means nothing,brady won anyway..when Dak has accomplished even 1 tenth of what brady has done maybe people won't be so hard on him..but right now he has done nothing with more talent then brady has ever had around him and it's gonna get worse if they pay him 40mil

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And at the end of the day,it means nothing,brady won anyway..when Dak has accomplished even 1 tenth of what brady has done maybe people won't be so hard on him..but right now he has done nothing with more talent then brady has ever had around him and it's gonna get worse if they pay him 40mil

lol.

basel90

Reaction score
Romo got paid. If Dak is mediocre, so was Romo.
romo is more talented than Dak as a pocket passer . But Romo was overpaid indeed and it affected the team . Of course the issue here is the FO is not fixing the defense or controlling the overspending on the stars ; romo , Dez , zeke , DLaw , etc etc . The right balance is not there .

bigE79

Reaction score
I am referring to the total team. offense + defense + special teams.
I'm referring to the people that deal directly with brady and the offense..wr,te,rb..like I said brady has always done more with less..unlike our stoopid *** owner,who picked a rb 1st instead of what we needed, traded a 1st for a wr cause Dak couldn't sync with the ones we had,as Romo did and to draft another wr 1st last year, instead of what we needed, and where has all this offense talent taken us? Last place...I wouldn't be surprised if we went wr this year also.

ultron

Reaction score
Dak is better than Brady at this point in their careers, so no. He plays like crap and the defense and running game bailed him out yesterday.

HungryLion

Reaction score

:laugh:

Man Jerry really does have some fans brainwashed. Thinking the cowboys are the most talented team ever. Lol

Goodness gracious

bigE79

Reaction score
:laugh:

Man Jerry really does have some fans brainwashed. Thinking the cowboys are the most talented team ever. Lol

Goodness gracious
Rif...So what you're saying is cooper,lamb and gallup and Zeke are not talented...read the post slowly,I'm referring to the skill pos only.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Rif...So what you're saying is cooper,lamb and gallup and Zeke are not talented...read the post slowly,I'm referring to the skill pos only.

No, I’m not saying that.

Brady has played with a ton of very talented players.

and this thread is about making it to a Super Bowl. Let me know when a team makes it to a super bowl based off just WR, TE and RB’s.

kevm3

Reaction score
Brady would never have come here and for the reasons that you saw on defense this year. We'd be talking about how Brady fell off and is a shell of himself if he came here. Look at Cole Beasely getting further than he has in Buffalo than he has during a much longer career here.

Dak was literally setting NFL passing records and we were still losing games. We had a historically bad defense. No QB was coming in here and taking us to the superbowl with that.

bigE79

Reaction score
No, I’m not saying that.

Brady has played with a ton of very talented players.

and this thread is about making it to a Super Bowl. Let me know when a team makes it to a super bowl based off just WR, TE and RB’s.
You're the one that jumped into a conversation and tried to inject your opinion where it didn't belong...I know what this thread is about,but like most threads,it got sidetracked.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does that word mean? Take a spelling lesson someday.
really dude? Grammar and spelling errors on all kinds of professional literature....and you are gonna quibble about it on a message board? I get it...you're probably just being confrontational because of some other disagreement but come on. Can't find some other nit picky thing?

There was a study done....and even dumb people can read and understand misspelled words.

"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."