Would the Cowboys be in the Super Bowl if they had just signed Brady?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would say if a quarterback threw 43 touchdowns and 26 interceptions with 5,000+ yards and it wasn't all garbage time, he probably would have had a pretty good season. Maybe an outstanding one. Winston didn't quite do that. But he wasn't that far off of it, either.
That is not a good season lol.....you can't turn the ball over 26 times and win no matter how many TD's you throw for.....the league is not even set up to throw 40 touchdowns and 26 picks lol.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What? just yesterday? Yeah..may have missed it.

Since you mentioned it....Shouldn't Evans have caught 1 or 2 of them? They "hit his hands". Around here people call that "catchable".

It's really hard keeping up with people's agenda madness.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Feel free to interject anytime someone doesn't hold a WR accountable. Some here act like Brady carried the team to victory. I'm not taking anything away from him, I'm just not willing to add things to his resume that are not accurate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Feel free to interject anytime someone doesn't hold a WR accountable. Some here act like Brady carried the team to victory. I'm not taking anything away from him, I'm just not willing to add things to his resume that are not accurate.
I hear you man. Keep up the good fight!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No, our Defense is too poor and our OL was too beat up this season. But, I do believe that we definitely would have been better.

JMO

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I thought Brady could have gotten us over the top....would have kept our horrendous defense off the field.

Made players accountable....like Zeke....who mailed in 15 of 16 games.

Comments? :popcorn:
LOL. No... Brady was a solid QB this year but he was frankly carried much of the season including during his 3 INT yesterday.
TB had an elite defense. Dallas had a bottom 3 defense.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Imagine thinking Kellen Moore was going to win the starting job over Romo.
IF the jones boys had got brady to come to cowboys, then the cowboys would have made the playoffs. After that who knows.
I doubt they get to champ game or SB, but its possible.
Brady has an effect mentally on the other players. Gets them to play their best.

Heck he might even have had an effect on the jones boys. but no they were not interested in Brady lol. They made no attempt to get him here.

but it does show that if you build a good defense FIRST you can pump up a offense rather quickly with the right players.
Tampa had good players on both sides of ball, so 1st season brady gets them to a SB.

I dont think he can win in SB, KC is just too good on def , off, and ST,and coaching.
I dont think any team can beat them right now.

But I will be rooting for TB, and who knows maybe Tom can get a win, but the defense would have to play a great game, and so would Tom
and TB offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought Brady could have gotten us over the top....would have kept our horrendous defense off the field.

If either Dak or Brady plays the whole year, we make the playoffs no question. However, the defense was so bad it makes no difference with the SB with either Dak or Brady.

Brady actually probably gets killed behind our Oline.

CWR

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Can yall really not see the glaring difference between us and Tampa? Its not QB play.

ICP

Reaction score
No, did you watch our defense at all this year?

Reactions: CWR

basel90

Reaction score

absolutely yes and i have been saying this for a long time . Jerry should have pulled the plug and signed the GOAT and let dak walk.
Playoff would have been a guaranteed result with brady.

basel90

Reaction score
Brady threw 3 int's. Of course Dak haters who complain about accuracy, magically ignore Brady's bad play.
did you watch the unbelievable throws brady made ? and did you see the end result ?. a win and another super bowl. Brady makes everyone around him better.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're saying Zeke didn't have a single good game all season (he only played in 15 games)? I agree it was not at all a stellar season for Zeke, but there were games where he played well.

As for Brady keeping opposing defenses off the field, that's not part of what he did with Tampa. Tampa didn't dominate time of possession this season. They won on the scoreboard with an offense that put up points, and a defense that was pretty stingy.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
absolutely yes and i have been saying this for a long time . Jerry should have pulled the plug and signed the GOAT and let dak walk.
Playoff would have been a guaranteed result with brady.

Playoffs would of been there if Dak hadn't gotten hurt. So we really didn't need a GOAT. Just a better defense.