Would the Patriots re-sign Lawrence?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually I just looked up judgment and know where does it State anything about having an opinion

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definition of judgement equals sentencing. By rule of law. So like I said I don't care what anybody does as long as it's legal. LOL

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Actually I just looked up judgment and know where does it State anything about having an opinion

Bud

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/judging

verb (used without object), judged, judg·ing.
to form an opinion or estimate

Context matters here - we're not the ones in a court room judging Kraft, we're on a forum judging him. So, you should see the definition being used.

large.jpg

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I highly doubt they would. They let a lot of talent walk so not to overpay.

The trade for Quinn also reminds of me of a move the Pats would make.

I know we are not near the Pats level, but we may be getting close in terms of roster and cap management.

With each day that passes, I'm beginning to warm up to the idea on letting Tank walk.
No. He is not a 3/4 D football player. So he would be one of those interchangable defensive pieces that Belichick works miracles with every year.

Belichick traded Chandler and Collins. So he ain't never scared...to move on. Chandler is a beast and Collins is a UFA.

Skybox22

Reaction score
It really wasn't. Pats consistently key on the OL and DL. Consistently successful teams don't pay WR's.
The Pats DO NOT consistently play off the offensive and defensive line. WHAT! That is ridiculous. Just like a baseball team in the 60's and 70's,( not like now with average pitching and home-run bombs) they are strong up the middle. Quarterback (great, pitcher), (Catcher, Center),( keep him off Brady) that's why the Giants beat them TWICE), Linebackers who can tackle, they had (have that), VERY good corners that can TACKLE (JUST short of the first down). And AGAIN a SAFETY.
Dallas has a MONSTER back, and a GOOD quarterback (not great, maybe yet), great Center (if healthy), Maybe best LB core since Jordan, Howley. The corners? Love these guys.
Why the reluctance for a monster in the middle is beyond me. The whole defense would change. Collins is a good player but he gets rubbed out. Could you imagine him next to Wilfork or Ngata (When they played) I know they were 0's but Collins is really quick and could wreck havoc). Marinelli is terrible.
Could you imagine Lawrence, Gregory, Collins , Irving, Jaylon Smith, Vanderesch (Covington , I guess), Awuzie, Jones, and Xavier.
Irving is done, Gregory is a maybe, Collins has no
All depends on whether you want to live in a free country or not. I would never engage in the use of a prostitute myself, but at the same time believe others should have the right to do so if they so desire. And if an older rich man wants to pay for secks, that is his own business.

And as far as the legality goes, that means you're ok w/ it if he goes to Vegas then?
Prostitution is illegal in Florida. Just like sanctuary cities are illegal in Florida. Illegal gun ownership is illegal in Florida. 3rd trimester abortions are illegal in Florida. Speeding is illegal in Florida. Bleaching e-mails is illegal in Florida.
Scalping tickets is NOT illegal in Florida.
Move to the northeast if you want to be a criminal and get away with it. Geez, really?
Hillary still not in jail is beyond belief. Sanders blasted her in Hawaii and the reps from the electoral college gave her the numbers. And THEY want to change the system?
Short answer, don't do something ILLEGAL where it's ILLEGAL. Hello

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They wouldn't have tagged him and would have walked away.
Just like they did with Flowers and just take the 3rd round comp pick.

But their circumstances are a lot different. They are dripping with draft choices and can be aggressive to find a replacement in the draft.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just like they did with Flowers and just take the 3rd round comp pick.

But their circumstances are a lot different. They are dripping with draft choices and can be aggressive to find a replacement in the draft.
True but they don't allow their team building to be held hostage to cap issues. Chandler Jones? Trey flowers? Richard Seymour. The list is more than just a couple crappy guys.
They do not over value guys on their roster...