Would the Patriots re-sign Lawrence?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No not everyone is judgemental. I can be opinionated I can critique. I do not judge

Of course everyone is judgemental LOL It all comes down to the topic. Whatever you agree to be an extremely disgusting act or even just words, it will make you judgemental.

We all judge and we have all judged harshly and will continue to judge harshly.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course everyone is judgemental LOL It all comes down to the topic. Whatever you agree to be an extremely disgusting act or even just words, it will make you judgemental.

I totally disagree. I do not judge. I pride myself on that. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like. I could care less what anybody else does. As long as it's legal and if someone does something that's not legal it's not my position to take issue with it

cern

Reaction score

judging is not the problem. you are correct that we all judge in some fashion. it is the manner in which we judge that is the problem. ask randy Gregory.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
please elucidate as to this other route you're suggesting. could be worth a fortune.

Yeah, here's a good one - don't go the illegal route that will put you in this situation. Find someone, get committed, and get your pleasure that way.

Going to some dirty back alley way to get your pleasure is gross, and frankly, pathetic. He should be mocked, he should be shamed, and he has been. He's a gross old man and for all his accomplishments, at the end of his life, he had to pull this.

I mean, isn't he dating a model or something now anyways? I doubt it's serious, but dang, that makes it even more perverse that he has to get his rocks off with foreign women being forced to do such things.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
judging is not the problem. you are correct that we all judge in some fashion. it is the manner in which we judge that is the problem. ask randy Gregory.
I don't think having an opinion equals judging.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I totally disagree. I do not judge. I pride myself on that. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like. I could care less what anybody else does. As long as it's legal and if someone does something that's not legal it's not my position to take issue with it

And you're a liar. And I'll pull this very response up when I see you judge a player on here for much smaller things.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I don't like someone's wardrobe is that judging them . No I just means I don't have that kind of taste

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you're a liar. And I'll pull this very response up when I see you judge a player on here for much smaller things.
I can critique a player that doesn't mean I'm judging a player I think you have your definitions wrong. Calling me a liar you would be totally incorrect in that statement also

mattjames2010

Reaction score

And what "manner" of judging are you saying is wrong for me to do here? That I find the act that a man, as rich and privileged as him, goes to a dirty back alley to get his rocks off and put himself in an illegal situation is...judging too harshly? Again, not going this route wouldn't have had him getting pleasure from women smuggled into a country and forced to do such things.

Dude is gross and I stand by this. And most decent people think so - you think women are attracted to this? Seems only wayward men are excusing him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can critique a player that doesn't mean I'm judging a player I think you have your definitions wrong. Calling me a liar you would be totally incorrect in that statement also

I'm not talking about play on the field, I'm talking when you're upset about how a player goes about contract negotiations or when they get in trouble off the field. Pretending you have never judged one of them or anyone in your life is a lie.

Even Jesus judged, and you ain't Jesus.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not talking about play on the field, I'm talking when you're upset about how a player goes about contract negotiations or when they get in trouble off the field. Pretending you have never judged one of them or anyone in your life is a lie.

I challenge you to find anyting anywhere in any of my postings where I actually judge a player's character. I'm not even judging you even though I think someone dropped you on your head at some point in your life. I'm not blaming you it's not your fault.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Give me an example of when he judged or where he judged. So saying I think there's something mentally wrong with you you consider that judging. It's an opinion I'm not sentencing you to anyting

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I challenge you to find anyting anywhere in any of my postings where I actually judge a player's character. I'm not even judging you even though I think someone dropped you on your head at some point in your life. I'm not blaming you it's not your fault.

I'm not going through your history, I will however, be keeping an eye out in the future when I see you judge Mr. "I don't judge".

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not going through your history, I will however, be keeping an eye out in the future when I see you judge Mr. "I don't judge".
I look forward to the challenge I'm glad I live inside your head

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Give me an example of when he judged or where he judged. So saying I think there's something mentally wrong with you you consider that judging. It's an opinion I'm not sentencing you to anyting

...opinions are a form of judgement in this context. LOL

Definition of judge: form an opinion or conclusion about.

OOF LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...opinions are a form of judgement in this context. LOL

Definition of judge: form an opinion or conclusion about.

OOF LOL
Well if that is an actual fact that excuse me I guess I'm the most judgemental person in the world because I definitely have opinions. But I definitely do not condemn. And to me that's what judgment means anyways I believe I've gotten way off Target Back to Football