Would Tony Romo make a great offensive coordinator?

shabazz

Reaction score
Where? Y’all are deranged but I’m sure you’re upset today cause the cowboys won with a qb you can’t stand at the helm
Bunch of whiny biatches y’all can be

I love that the Cowboys won today. You accuse me of being a whiner yet your the one using masked profanity

and as far as “bringing up Romo”…..I figure that you must be the OP since your the only one whining about my comment……talk about whining, lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yah, just a hypothetical question. Obviously he wouldn't coach. He'd be a moron to do that. Definitely one of the best jobs in the world. Hugh Hefner had the best job in the world at one time. :laugh:
It wasn't just a job...It was an adventure!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Possibly, but he's got one of the best jobs in the world and he might be the best at it in the business. We'll never find out and rightfully so. I'd do his job till I dropped.

Best in the business? Hahahaha. He's the absolute worst. He screams like an annoying teen playing Call of Duty all game. He is the lamest, look at me guy in sports in the booth. His voice sounds like he hasn't hit puberty.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Best in the business? Hahahaha. He's the absolute worst. He screams like an annoying teen playing Call of Duty all game. He is the lamest, look at me guy in sports in the booth. His voice sounds like he hasn't hit puberty.

That's a hot take. I guess everyone's entitled to an opinion.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Did he? Cool, I didn't know that. I think he'd excel at it.

Let me rephrase a little. DC was the coaching position he had the most interest in. Where he thought he could be his best.

I don't remember him ever saying " I want to be coaching" once he retired and started announcing. He's the new John Madden. Sweet gig. Don't know why he'd ever give it up.

I was hoping he'd *add* an offseason QB camp to his activities. Referring to QB play, he said he "figured it out" in the back half of 2013. Let's see him prove it by teaching it to other QBs. The camp would be synergistic with his announcing career. Inside scoup on young QBs.