Twitter: Would you be in favor of Kaep backing up Dak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

I would, for some of the reasons below from the BTB article:
  • There would not be a significant investment required to sign him.
  • His game would seem to be more in line with what Prescott does than what Moore does.
  • Broaddus: My opinion is that he'd be a great fit for the scheme they currently run. I watched him just the other day – mobility, ball handling and getting the ball out quick are his strengths.
Thoughts?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's a good bet that the reason Kaepernick hasn't drawn more interest is that NFL teams don't want the type of attention that he attracts. I'm fairly confident that the Cowboys aren't any exception to that reasoning. Although his stats speak pretty well for a QB on a team that's unable to provide any more support that what San Francisco can, the controversy that has surrounded him unfortunately renders him a risky proposition. NFL teams simply choose to avoid the type of potential attention that has followed him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Romo is not coming back, as hard as that is for some folks to accept.

7qHgvMP.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Kaepernick is a career 60% passer with a 89 rating. While not great it belies the narrative bandied about.

If he agrees to not become a distraction then I see no issue. People need to get over their politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.