Twitter: Would you be in favor of Kaep backing up Dak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kaepernick is a career 60% passer with a 89 rating. While not great it belies the narrative bandied about.

If he agrees to not become a distraction then I see no issue. People need to get over their politics.

If he does that nonsense as a Cowboys player he'll be kidnapped and sent to work on a pig farm shovelling poop for the rest of his life.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
As a player Kap is a great fit for what we have on offense. Would be light years better than Moore.

If he wants to use the Cowboys and his stature as a player as a pawn in his social agenda - which sounds like his top priority right now - then no thanks.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If he does that nonsense as a Cowboys player he'll be kidnapped and sent to work on a pig farm shovelling poop for the rest of his life.

Nonsense?

He chose to not participate in the salute. Modern obsequiousness to the state would have Locke and most of the American Revolutionaries revolted.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
As a player Kap is a great fit for what we have on offense. Would be light years better than Moore.

If he wants to use the Cowboys and his stature as a player as a pawn in his social agenda - which sounds like his top priority right now - then no thanks.
I disagree....he's not 100% devoted to football......that's without mentioning his self serving "look at me" agenda.

paladin

Reaction score
Nonsense?

He chose to not participate in the salute. Modern obsequiousness to the state would have Locke and most of the American Revolutionaries revolted.

Then you probably don't want him
As he's reverted Back to "obsequiousness"

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

He's already said he would no longer kneel to protest during the anthem. What people are failing to publicly recognize is all the charitable work he's done in the community in the states and abroad over the past year. How is that a distraction? Anyway, if he came in for a visit and the staff was comfortable with his addition to the locker room, I'd absolutely sign him. It goes without saying he's light years better than our current backup QBs.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
He's already said he would no longer kneel to protest during the anthem. What people are failing to publicly recognize is all the charitable work he's done in the community in the states and abroad over the past year. How is that a distraction? Anyway, if he came in for a visit and the staff was comfortable with his addition to the locker room, I'd absolutely sign him. It goes without saying he's light years better than our current backup QBs.
This. Good stuff. :thumbup:

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I've no problem with him, I don't care if he sits, stands or squats during any anthem, but he's not worth it if his behaviour is still only just a tiny distraction. Dak did a fantastic job of maneuvering around all the Romo stuff last year, dropping this potential mess on his lap again is mismanagement.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Colin has been blackballed and for good reason. No team needs political and media distractions that he would ultimately bring with him.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
No offense taken, Im not here to be any of your friends
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Reaction score
Kaep has more mobility and a stronger arm than Moore. But Moore has greater accuracy and understanding of offense. Moore is better for 1-2 games. Kaep might be better for a 10 games. But if Dak goes down (#knockonwood) this team is not going anywhere in the playoffs. So why even think about bringing in Kaep?

Status
Not open for further replies.