Twitter: Would you be in favor of Kaep backing up Dak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You could be right. Didn't think of that. I bet Goodell is delighted this pain in the leagues backside is out of the picture!
And all the NFL fans would be delighted if this pain in the leagues Goodell would finally be sent packing. Till this day it still bothers me how the NFL commissioner who has a couple of daughters himself, ONLY gave Ray Rice a slap on the wrist with a couple game suspensions after that hideous act in that elevator. It took the media's anger to make Goodell change his decision/sentence to much harsher. And this man gets paid $40 Million a year. Really?!

John813

Reaction score
1. He probably is asking too much.
2. Some clubs probably completely ruled him out for a few reasons.
3. No matter what, he will be a distraction due to the media wanting controversy.
"Coach, do you think Colin will kneel this week?"
"No."
"Coach, how about the following week?
"..."
"[Insert random player], how did you feel about Colin kneeling/wearing those socks last year?"
4. While he did have a good statiscal season last year, there are fears that he was part of a gimmick offense and that he never really improved his game.

I can't see Dallas being interested at all. We have Dak, a small but knowledgeable backup in Moore, and potentially Romo if you believe that.

I would bet most clubs would rather sink a season with a lesser QB than sign Kaep.

Status
Not open for further replies.