Would you be ok with letting Quinn go, keeping Mike, elevating Harris?

HanD

Reaction score
It's a start but the more of Quinn Mike and dak that leave and the sooner the better.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mazi Smith Schoonmacher Damone Clark Ball Waletzco Kelvin Joseph Nashon Wright Tolbert Devin Harper Jabril Cox etc etc etc . I know Dallas drafts late every round but against GB these guys were ghosts or playing elsewhere . Will McClay and that dept needs to come under scrutiny .

Gambit

Reaction score
I don't want Harris for 2 reasons

1. As has already been stated we needed a different Defensive philosophy

2. He's green. We need an experienced DC.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you look at the Buffalo loss the SF loss the Az and Philly losses the D was exposed . I enjoy beating up the piñata in the East jumping into kettles on Thanksgiving but against rougher competition it seems the D can’t get the stops . Ok you’re bringing MM back can Dallas get it half right CHANGE at DC and in essence most of the D coaches .

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Joe Whitt will be the DC if Quinn moves on. No way Jerry goes outside the organization as he like’s his guys.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Martindale and the Giants had an ugly divorce . I did hear he was headed to Jax after their candle meltdown . Can we pry Fangio out of Sunny Miami ?

Bagman

Reaction score
Letting Quinn go, Keeping Mike, Elevating Harris. THEN :) A promise to open the checkbook in FA to fix the RUN D?
If we made Bell, Kearse and Wilson gain 55 lbs each and played them as LBs...........yeah, I'd be ok with it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Letting Quinn go, Keeping Mike, Elevating Harris. THEN :) A promise to open the checkbook in FA to fix the RUN D?
That's not what would happen if they let Quinn go. Joe Whitt Jr. would be the one elevated to fill Quinn's shoes. We will keep Mike, however. As for the aforementioned "promise", I'd like to see that but I won't hold my breath waiting to see it.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Someone that can Fix the run offense, fix the run d, and coverage breakdowns in the playoffs has my unconditional support. If that's Harris lets elevate him.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Harris has not shown that he can be a defense coordinator yet. How do you know he can be?