Would you be ok with letting Quinn go, keeping Mike, elevating Harris?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Letting Quinn go, Keeping Mike, Elevating Harris. THEN :) A promise to open the checkbook in FA to fix the RUN D?
Get all new defensive staff in here. Offense is gonna be the same old same old. Promoting within surely will come fraught with the same flaws as the one DQ ran. No thanks.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Letting Quinn go, Keeping Mike, Elevating Harris. THEN :) A promise to open the checkbook in FA to fix the RUN D?
No, this team need more discipline, inspiration, drive, alpha mentality. That loss was uninspired, undisciplined, unprepared and straight soft. McCarthy can’t fix those things, this team has a bad culture problem.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whew glad it's okay

5th highest paid CB pretty fair contract pre injury Diggs, wouldn't you agree?
Nope. I think Diggs is trash. But what do I know? I’m more of a PFF guy than raw stat guy. I like context.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I'm thinking Quinn might stay again, he is under contract and his defense last outing gave a terrible impression around the league.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Al Harris is not ready to be an X's and O's coordinator. He's great at teaching DB's technique but he's never gone into designing schemes and gameplanning against different offensive attacks.

If the DC to replace Quinn is already here look for Joe Whitt to get the job.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think Diggs is trash?

What exactly about his game is "trash"?
He gives up a ton of plays. He gambles a lot which is how he gets those INTs. Fans only remember the INTs not how many plays he gives up. Defense actually got better without him this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Id take a chance on Harris. Hes young, talented as a cb coach. This league is going with the youth movement at the staff level.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Al Harris is not ready to be an X's and O's coordinator. He's great at teaching DB's technique but he's never gone into designing schemes and gameplanning against different offensive attacks.

If the DC to replace Quinn is already here look for Joe Whitt to get the job.
I tend to agree. But he may need to learn on the fly.