Twitter: Would you call the Bears about Nick Foles or Andy Dalton?

jrumann59

Reaction score
I don't see what foles brings. Everyone loves him for that partial season in Philly beyond that I would rather keep Rush.

plasticman

Reaction score
Why?

If Dak goes down for any length of time then it is over.

This team relies on a top performing QB, that's the way the offense and salary cap is structured. For the time being, this team goes as Dak goes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why?

If Dak goes down for any length of time then it is over.

This team relies on a top performing QB, that's the way the offense and salary cap is structured. For the time being, this team goes as Dak goes.
Be careful how you word things because Dak has already gone down for a "length of time" and returned a play later to finish a game.

plasticman

Reaction score
Be careful how you word things because Dak has already gone down for a "length of time" and returned a play later to finish a game.
Check out the lawyer.

Yes, technically speaking. I hope everyone understood I was talking about a multiple amount of games. I'll be more careful in the future.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Are you OK with Cooper Rush if we lose Dak for a few games? Not saying it will happen, but you never know. Look, we're on track for what could be a special season. We know Stephen and Jerry have never been accused of being pro-active. I would hate to see the trade deadline pass ( Nov 2 ) and Dak goes down for a few games and we are stuck with Cooper Rush. I'm guessing a 7th or 6th round pick is all it would take to upgrade the position with Dalton or Foles.

If it were up to me to make that decision, which it's not, I'd certainly consider it, seriously!

I, totally, believe either of those two would be significantly preferable to Cooper Rush! o_O

Of course, at least one of those two would have to be willing to welcome such a proposal.

Last edited:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dalton or Foles would be fine. Better than what we have now. Rivers would be a dream if he was ever willing to come out of retirement. Cam is human garbage.