Would you consider living in another country?

jnday

Reaction score
Most of the posters here live in the good ole USA, but would you consider living in another country? If so, what country and why?

I would like to try Ireland myself. I have ancestors from Ireland and I love the Celtic culture. I study Celtic history in my spare time just for the heck it. I am considering an extended vacation there ( Scotland and Wales too) in the next couple of years.

Yes, I'm bored, but this could be fun.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I would love to live in Japan and Australia. Probably Belize too.

Reaction score
Yes I'd love to live in either of the following after I get married and have kids.

France
Italy
Europe
China
Japan

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652625 said:
Yes I'd love to live in either of the following after I get married and have kids.

France
Italy
Europe
China
Japan

Yeah, might want to read up on China first...

jnday

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652625 said:

France
Italy
Europe
China
Japan

Uhhhh... I think Europe covers the France and Italy choices.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652645 said:
I love their food.

But probably not their system of government or media censorship, and if you ever want to have more than one kid you're screwed.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4652617 said:
I would love to live in Japan and Australia. Probably Belize too.
Well, you're in Alaska, so you're close enough... lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Probably limited to English speaking because I can't speak much else and even though you have to learn, I couldn't stand the initial few months of being completely unable to communicate.

France would be cool.

Belgium was cool when I went there and plenty of English so I could probably get by.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know that I'd want to live elsewhere, but I think I'd really like to tour Europe.

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4652646 said:
But probably not their system of government or media censorship, and if you ever want to have more than one kid you're screwed.

I wanna have at least three. I'd prefer six. Three girls and boys.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4652653 said:
Probably limited to English speaking because I can't speak much else and even though you have to learn, I couldn't stand the initial few months of being completely unable to communicate.

France would be cool.

Belgium was cool when I went there and plenty of English so I could probably get by.

Belgium is pretty cool from all accounts I have heard. I am fascinated with Switzerland I have family in Austria close to the border.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
New Zealand, Netherlands, England, maybe somewhere between Central and South America (If they ever control the drug wars like they did in Columbia.)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4652656 said:
I wanna have at least three. I'd prefer six. Three girls and boys.

:lmao2: Let's hope not.

You better get motivated and not skip a year of school then. Kids aren't cheap and you are in no way prepared to raise even one anytime soon.