would you guys want deion to retire a cowboy?

Sifillest

Reaction score
becuase lets face it,his best years were with us....but i dont know....what do you guys think?hsould he go to alanta instead?or retire with the ravens?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
his best years were withus, but i woudl want him with either us or atlanta which ever he chooses

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Deion should be remembered as a Dallas Falconiner. The NFL's first true mercenary.

Reaction score
he doesn't need to play in Dallas, again... what would he have to offer Dallas that they don't already have?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sifillest said:
would you guys want deion to retire a cowboy? becuase lets face it,his best years were with us....but i dont know....what do you guys think?hsould he go to alanta instead?or retire with the ravens?
For me personally......NO.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sifillest said:
becuase lets face it,his best years were with us....but i dont know....what do you guys think?hsould he go to alanta instead?or retire with the ravens?
Yes, I would. I saw him do something very classy at a game in Tempe against the Cardinals and I respect his play.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
sorta dont much care...

however, if he goes in as a falcon/49ers/Commander/raven then he just might get a first ballot induction. If he goes cowboys then he might have to wait untill say 2023 or so at the rate the HOF inducts cowboys. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Matt said:
and have JJ change his number? :confused:
Why would he have to do that? The question wasn't about retiring jersey numbers. It was about him being honroed as a Cowboy.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
would you guys want deion to retire a cowboy?

It would be on the fence about that if he hadn't played for the Commanders.

But being that he tainted his Cowboys stay by signing with the Skins he made the choice easy.

No way.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
NOPE! No disrespect but he will be remembered by me as a classic team jumper... Plus Rack said it, he was once a rumpskin.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
I think so.

He still lives in the Dallas area and I'm sure still talks to the Cowboys brass.

He should be a good Secondary coach one day.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, but no.

I don't view him as a Cowboy. I don't view him with any team, for that matter.

I feel no sense of loyalty to him, whatsoever.

Great corner... but he's not a Cowboy.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Just my personal opinion, but no.

I don't view him as a Cowboy. I don't view him with any team, for that matter.

I feel no sense of loyalty to him, whatsoever.

Great corner... but he's not a Cowboy.

agreed

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Personally, I'm indifferent. Not that I didn't support him while he was with the Cowboys, but I was just never a big fan of his. If he did choose to so that's fine, but if he didn't it really wouldn't have an effect on me.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
DLK150 said:
Personally, I'm indifferent. Not that I didn't support him while he was with the Cowboys, but I was just never a big fan of his. If he did choose to so that's fine, but if he didn't it really wouldn't have an effect on me.

agreed

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I believe that should be between him and the team FO. I would support it. But he could retire a 49er and that's fine too.