Would you have given a 2nd and a 4th for Peters?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Peters was apart of the worst secondary in the league last year. I'm not sure how good he is at this point. I thought last year he was a headcase and got burnt. Chiefs secondary is bad and they got rid of their best player?

Proof

Reaction score
Peters was apart of the worst secondary in the league last year. I'm not sure how good he is at this point. I thought last year he was a headcase and got burnt. Chiefs secondary is bad and they got rid of their best player?

Ehh. In three years he’s been a first and second team all pro, dpoy and has 19 interceptions.

By comparison, Dallas as a team has 27

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
for essentially two more years?

CB is probably not the position on our team to look to spend on but it seems like a pretty great deal for the Rams. Dude is definitely a ball hawk

definitely. I would prefer a veteran stud, enforcer safety however. A guy that could lead the defense in every way.

dwreck27

Reaction score

Sean lee has been apart of statistically terrible defense but he gets put on a pedistial by us the fans??

Agree?

Aven8

Reaction score
19 picks in three years, meanwhile Jeff Heath lead us in TO's the past couple of years??? You bet.

Dre11

Reaction score
Walks off the field before game ends, then is made to come back. Shows up with only socks on...lol
Would've been roasted in Dallas. No thanks.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
no. wasn't he suspended and is another violation away from being out of the league?

and it depends. are we a CB and solid defense away from contending for superbowl? the rams probably feel that way

Wow. A quick Google search and you'd realize you had no idea what you were posting.

cern

Reaction score
one of the chiefs major considerations in trading peters was their perception they would not be able to resign him. he won't be cheap. outstanding talent. if we had him, we could concentrate on lb's. so yes, i'd have done the deal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sean lee has been apart of statistically terrible defense but he gets put on a pedistial by us the fans??

Agree?

A few things.....

I don't put him on a pedestal.
This defense hasn't been terrible. It's actually the one unit that performs better than expected.
A bit unfair to blame Lee for a whole defense. I didn't do that with Peters. I'm just saying if he's as great as people think he is that secondary would've been better. Even though they were mostly bad because they couldn't find someone opposite of him.

dwreck27

Reaction score
A few things.....

I don't put him on a pedestal.
This defense hasn't been terrible. It's actually the one unit that performs better than expected.
A bit unfair to blame Lee for a whole defense. I didn't do that with Peters. I'm just saying if he's as great as people think he is that secondary would've been better. Even though they were mostly bad because they couldn't find someone opposite of him.

Well it hasn’t been “good” either so ??

Lol what do you mean every time we’ve needed a stop regular season or playoffs they literally let the opposing team march up the field and score

I don’t blame lee for any of our defenses short comings. As I don’t see why you need to lump Peters in with the chiefs “bad secondary” as you put it. Kid is a playmaker and makes plays. What I will agree on is that the kid is a head case and is honestly one of those that can’t seem to control himself

FaSho

Reaction score
I say yes. Seems like a small price to pay for a proven, elite CB, who is still in his prime.

dfense

Reaction score
for essentially two more years?

CB is probably not the position on our team to look to spend on but it seems like a pretty great deal for the Rams. Dude is definitely a ball hawk
Head case who doesn't tackle. Yeah! do it!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He's got issues that this front office can't control so it would be a waste

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well it hasn’t been “good” either so ??

Lol what do you mean every time we’ve needed a stop regular season or playoffs they literally let the opposing team march up the field and score

I don’t blame lee for any of our defenses short comings. As I don’t see why you need to lump Peters in with the chiefs “bad secondary” as you put it. Kid is a playmaker and makes plays. What I will agree on is that the kid is a head case and is honestly one of those that can’t seem to control himself

You don't see the difference in blaming one unit on a player as opposed to a whole defense? And my problem with Lee is he can't stay healthy. The guy is a beast on the field. That's not a problem Peters has.