Would you have given a 2nd and a 4th for Peters?

Carson

Reaction score
I would, but I can't understand why the Chiefs wanted him out that quickly.

Attitude issues, locker room problems. Some players just sour on a team.

Just think, how good Peters is and they couldn’t wait to get rid of him

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Attitude issues, locker room problems. Some players just sour on a team.

Just think, how good Peters is and they couldn’t wait to get rid of him

Well, that's the problem there. And, with how bad Garrett is, do you think he'd be able to get Peters under control?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nope. Never suspended by the NFL. A 25 year-old All Pro corner for a 2019 2nd round pick is a steal. The problem for playing for the Cowboys is he would have made our joke of a head coach his ***** about 5 minutes after arriving.
I think he was suspended by his team for bad behavior. he seems like a head case, just like Hardy. we don't need head cases. as good as he maybe, if he is like Terrell owens, I don't care if the coach is Johnson or parcells, they tear a team apart,

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Peters doesn't like to tackle. Kinda reminds me of that CB we had a few years ago. I think his name was Jenkins.
We've had a lot of those type CB's over the last several years. Carr, Claiborne to add a few. Hate it.

JBond

Reaction score
I think he was suspended by his team for bad behavior. he seems like a head case, just like Hardy. we don't need head cases. as good as he maybe, if he is like Terrell owens, I don't care if the coach is Johnson or parcells, they tear a team apart,
We love head cases. It sells.