Would you have tanked for Ryan Leaf?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The flaws with cherry picking actually are reality. Your commentary pretty much never is.
Jets scored 24 pts total:huh: and Prescott had 9 pts in 3 quarters of football.:banghead:
Prescott managed 13 pts in the 4th Q but once again a dollar and day short!!!!!
Man sell crazy elsewhere as we have eyes and half a brain lol....
Do you see a pattern weekly with Prescott here???

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jets scored 24 pts total:huh: and Prescott had 9 pts in 3 quarters of football.:banghead:
Again, you are cherry picking points in his career that fit your narrative. That makes your narrative flawed.

As for a pattern, why not look at the most recent pattern? In each of his last 3 full games he had over 400 passing yards and 3-4 TDs, and the team scored between 31 and 40 points.

So why not look at that? Because that cherry picking doesn't fit your narrative, right?

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The issue with tanking is not with the team but the integrity of the game and league.

It's one thing for losers to tank against each other, like the DAL/NYG, but what effect does that have on the good teams that are fighting for the playoffs and seeding?

What does that say to fans that paid damned good money to see their team play to win? That was a surreal picture in CIN last season with those fans actually cheering the other team and carrying those Burrow signs into the game.

I want the Cowboys to get the highest draft position possible because they need it with their management but to lose intentionally to get there? No, I am not on board with that. That doesn't speak to that team as much as the integrity of that franchise and the league that stands idly by and allows that to happen. NBA comes to mind, which is why I never watch them, never.

But I have no problem with fans wanting them to tank because this sport is all about winning, at this level that's all that really matters. If they feel losing now to win later is the best course, fine with me but still not OK for me. I can't root for that to happen on purpose and thankfully, my team is so bad, they don't have to tank.
Awesome post... Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, you are really annoying.....you say you want to win and then you bad mouth our qb and then you want to lose on purpose to get a better pick. Lol! I hope I never meet you in person, I'd either laugh so hard that I would crap myself of get arrested for my other reaction. See ya little man.....people of your character make me wanna puke.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Man, you are really annoying.....you say you want to win and then you bad mouth our qb and then you want to lose on purpose to get a better pick. Lol! I hope I never meet you in person, I'd either laugh so hard that I would crap myself of get arrested for my other reaction. See ya little man.....people of your character make me wanna puke.

I stopped wasting my time with that loser his agenda is beyond annoying!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some are saying Lawrence is the best QB to come out of the draft since Andrew Luck. Although Luck was an excellent QB he didn’t win anything. His career was marred by injuries which retired him prematurely. Drafting a QB high doesn’t guarantee you anything. You have a far better chance of ending up with a Mitch Trubisky than a Peyton Manning. Evaluating college QBs hasn’t gotten any easier which is why Trubisky was drafted ahead of Pat Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Four QBs were drafted ahead of Lamar Jackson.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Ummm just a question ...who is selling this?

The definition of crazy is someone or something that is insane or not mentally sound. An example of crazy is an idea that makes absolutely no sense.

I was going to do the definition of fixated next as you don't understand who posts the most about Dak as you call people fixated. Well again...

ast tense: fixated; past participle: fixated
  1. 1.
    cause (someone) to acquire an obsessive attachment to someone or something.

I mean ...who does this describe?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would want to lose on purpose to draft a player that is not proven. Could put us back another 10 years.......

Your Question should say it all....Now if you tank and trade back to bolster the Defense, and Im still against tanking.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Seems I hit a ranch nerve........:muttley:
200.gif