Would you have traded Romo

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4189471 said:
Who's better for sure?

Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers that's it. Rivers hasnt done anymore than Romo. Vick is a one year fluke.

Ben Ruthlessraper. I hate him, but he's money in the clutch and has 2 rings. And I'd take Rivers over Romo; doesn't make the back-breaking mistakes Romo does.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Galian Beast;4189496 said:
You mean Sean Payton?

No. I mean Bill Parcells. The guy who is responsible for the Cowboys no longer being a downtrodden 5-11 team every year with no talent to speak of.

Aven8

Reaction score
I like luck I really do. But the whole "can't miss" bit is getting tiresome. I remember teams debating on Leaf or Manning. I think he will be good, but you really don't know.

What if we got two #1's for Romo and you don't get Luck? Stephen McGee is our starter now? No thank you. Romo is our guy.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
realtick;4189478 said:
Rivers has done more than Romo by taking his team deep into the playoffs.

you and I both know that Rivers would be getting the same hate that Romo does if he were here , even with his deep run in the playoffs.....these fans are ridiculous....they cant see talent they only see faults...he hasnt won SB so he sucks

juck

Reaction score
dadymat;4189509 said:
you and I both know that Rivers would be getting the same hate that Romo does if he were here , even with his deep run in the playoffs.....these fans are ridiculous....they cant see talent they only see faults...he hasnt won SB so he sucks
Antonio Romo is a loser at professional football. He is known at the biggest choker around the whole USA for a reason. He chokes!!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Risen Star;4189506 said:
No. I mean Bill Parcells. The guy who is responsible for the Cowboys no longer being a downtrodden 5-11 team every year with no talent to speak of.
:laugh1:

shockandroll

Reaction score
Illini88228;4189490 said:
Everybody saying trade up for luck is just assuming that whoever ends up with the first overall pick will be willing to trade. I don't know that I want to be the teams future on that.

Exactly. The OP needs to apply at ESPN, with threads like this, he'd fit right in.

shockandroll

Reaction score
Aven8;4189507 said:
I like luck I really do. But the whole "can't miss" bit is getting tiresome. I remember teams debating on Leaf or Manning. I think he will be good, but you really don't know.

What if we got two #1's for Romo and you don't get Luck? Stephen McGee is our starter now? No thank you. Romo is our guy.

And is our #1 pick another Carpenter?

HanD

Reaction score
Galian Beast;4189496 said:
You mean Sean Payton?

Exactly. It was peyton who went to the same school who convinced romo to take less money than denver was offering for a better opportunity as I remember it.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Illini88228;4189490 said:
Everybody saying trade up for luck is just assuming that whoever ends up with the first overall pick will be willing to trade. I don't know that I want to be the teams future on that.

I'm not willing to bet the team's future on Romo. And there are other good QBs in the draft besides Luck.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Risen Star;4189477 said:
We didn't luck into Tony Romo. Thank Parcells.
Parcells didn't even like him..as a matter of fact had it not been for an injury he was planning on cutting him

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
juck;4189513 said:
Antonio Romo is a loser at professional football. He is known at the biggest choker around the whole USA for a reason. He chokes!!!

and so was the guy in you avatar until they put a solid team around him

JBS

Reaction score
Getting a 1st rounder from the raiders this year (add romo to their team now) you are talkin about topics from 20-25 AT BEST. HELL TO THE NO. And the same for next years pick. Awful trade.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Sometimes I hate this board.

These types of posts are the sole reason why.

juck

Reaction score
dadymat;4189539 said:
and so was the guy in you avatar until they put a solid team around him
Never was he a choker. U obviously dont watch NBA. He always performed in every playoff series. He never had any help. Romo does.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
juck;4189570 said:
Never was he a choker. U obviously dont watch NBA. He always performed in every playoff series. He never had any help. Romo does.

How does Romo have help?

etw926

Reaction score
juck;4189570 said:

I'll tell you who needs help. You with your sentence structure.