Would you make K. Richard HC if that's the only way to keep him?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven’t seen anything to suggest Richard’s a special coach. I really like what he’s got to say when I hear him talk, but the fact that he’s hit tempered is t the vote in his favor everyone else seems to think it is. Especially for a job working for Jerry.

And I actually think Garrett has the perfect temperament for the organization.
Cogent point. He has flashed the inappropriate response now and then. When I saw him do that on replay, I thought it would either go downhill from there or get players invested. Once again, if Jerry mans the helm next year, how many coaches would want to be here as HC?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cogent point. He has flashed the inappropriate response now and then. When I saw him do that on replay, I thought it would either go downhill from there or get players invested. Once again, if Jerry mans the helm next year, how many coaches would want to be here as HC?

Jerry makes it tough. He wants to win, and he does try to support his guys, but he also undermines them and just trails chaos with him wherever he goes. It’s a tough gig.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don’t know enough about the guy honestly to say he’s head coach material

He’s a good defensive coordinator though.

I think he and Rod work well together. I love the blitz packages this season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he will be fielding a few DC offers at this point. If our defense keeps this up and and say we're heading into January @ 11-5, I imagine a HC job or two comes his way.

Would you make K. Richard HC if that's the only way to keep him?
Would Jerry move on from Garrett after a 11-5 season to keep K. Richard?

Whatever it takes.

DC or HC or Part-Owner.