Would you rather go 13-3 or get a new HC?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Would you rather go 13-3 again this season and know that you could be one and done in the playoffs again, or have another bad season and get a new HC and staff in the offseason?

I love winning more than anything, but I think I would rather take the new staff at this point. I'm ready for a change myself and think that would be more exciting then a 13-3 year. Pretty sad as I always want to win!
Time for a regime change this one has run its course.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Would you rather go 13-3 again this season and know that you could be one and done in the playoffs again, or have another bad season and get a new HC and staff in the offseason?

I love winning more than anything, but I think I would rather take the new staff at this point. I'm ready for a change myself and think that would be more exciting then a 13-3 year. Pretty sad as I always want to win!

13-3.... let’s analyze....I believe that we cannot be led on a complete playoff run to a Super Bowl victory with Garrett.

So...... new coach.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Im going to go with winning but we need a New D-Cordinator badly i dont want to switch out of a 4-3 due to all the investments in the players over last several drafts no matter how bad they seem to be, i think scheme can go a long way to helping players.

Agreed new d coord. Some better players.

But... that doesn’t change the fact that if coached more intelligently then the defense isn’t blowing at least two games because of poor clock management at end of games.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'd like 13-3, after Marinelli is fired and we take on a new coach that doesn't run the tampa defense. Then I'd like our HC/Offensive Coordinator to grow some balls and put teams away when they are ahead. That's my dream.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
if this coach were able to go 13-3 again who'd be asking for a new one? it's like asking "if we have a good coach, should we get a new one"?

Kind of like do these threads exist if they beat Green Bay

BHendri5

Reaction score
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HEADCOACH, !!!!, Get off that crap!!! The DC yeah we can go find another to go along with our great HC!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
New staff could be even scarier with Jerry picking. And 13-3 would mean 11 straight, which would be fun. But you also added we lose first playoff game. I'll take the new coaching staff.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of fan wants to lose rather than win 10 straight on your way to the playoffs?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'll take winning every week, even if losing meant the first pick in the draft, I'd rather win.

I like our head coach and don't see him as the primary problem. We waited a long time to try and fix the defense, and now we're paying for mass changes in one year....youth and injuries. I'm ready for a new DC.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HEADCOACH, !!!!, Get off that crap!!! The DC yeah we can go find another to go along with our great HC!!!

The stooge has been one of the worst game managers in the league since the day he arrived.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don't want anymore retreads, we need a coach that understands his players strengths and weaknesses and tailors his scheme around the personnel...

Square peg round hole no workie....

Western

Reaction score
Time to clean house.
Swing for the fences Jerry, and get this guy for your new head coach.
He has succeeded at every level of coaching, aside from accepting a NFL head coach position, & let him hire his own staff (heck, let him bring his DC coordinator -- Greg Schiano -- to Dallas, as well).

Need to make a splash, Jerry.

urban-meyer-c77fa31b6779ae91.jpg