Would you rather go 13-3 or get a new HC?

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Anything that would make Marinelli jobless and Stephen get the reins of this team. Two things I want.

dwreck27

Reaction score
If were not winning the super bowl with your one and done in the playoffs give me a tank of a season with a high draft pick and a new coach...

This defense needs some new pieces and a better scheme

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New coach. If you took the 13-3 you know it's going to end poorly and the next year even more poorly. What would be the point taking the 13-3 season...been there, done that..... I'm done with this staff.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the 13-3 finish comes with a guaranteed first game exit, give me new coaching.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
New head coach x1000.i hate Garrett's vanilla offense and Crap defense he continue to field. And his coaching and clock management leaves alot to be desired. For instance a questionable catch when we on offense. We have to be the only team who does not hurry to the ball to run another play before the other team gets to review it. I watch even the eagles do that yesterday smh. I mean basic stuff. Same stuff we say every year. Yet continues every year.

CWR

Reaction score
Seriously, I feel bad for anyone who wouldnt rather go 13-3.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Problem is that we have 2 GMs. Jerry, obviously, and now his son Stephen is getting more involved.
Then add in McClay having more of a voice now in drafting and FAs.

I doubt we see S.J. relinquish his say over the teams direction when his father is no longer around
What you say is true and the scary bit is I'm not sure Stephen is any better than his dad.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Would you rather go 13-3 again this season and know that you could be one and done in the playoffs again, or have another bad season and get a new HC and staff in the offseason?

I love winning more than anything, but I think I would rather take the new staff at this point. I'm ready for a change myself and think that would be more exciting then a 13-3 year. Pretty sad as I always want to win!
That's insane.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Is new GM an option?

Can we have a line item who's happy with GM, HC, OC, DC poll?

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
if this coach were able to go 13-3 again who'd be asking for a new one? it's like asking "if we have a good coach, should we get a new one"?

Our problem is real coach and real GM to build a real roster. We get lucky and hit on some players

cml750

Reaction score
There is no way this team wins 10 straight this season so the OP's question is a mute point. We have a better shot at going 3 - 13 than 13 - 3.The real question is will another 8 - 8 or worse season get Garrett fired? Somehow I doubt it based on Jerry's history or senility when it comes to Garrett. I am for anything that could get us a real head coach.

Come to think of it, with Garrett's history of .500 ball and following good seasons with bad ones, 3 - 13 a real possibility. Somehow I doubt even that would get him fired. The sad part is I do not even really care any more. I expect to lose every time we take the field with Garrett calling the shots so I am numb to losing. All I know is I have not and will not spend one penny on Dallas Cowboy tickets or gear until we win a Superbowl or we replace our sideline clown. Money speaks and if more fans would do the same Jerry might get the message.