Would you rather go 13-3 or get a new HC?

Zman5

Reaction score
Look at the list below. All but two have won a SB. When does JJ say enough? Or are we just happy to be the Bungles of the NFC.

Code:
Longest Tenured Head Coaches
Name                Team              Year Hired

Bill Belichick    New England Patriots   2000
Marvin Lewis      Cincinnati Bengals     2003
Mike McCarthy     Green Bay Packers      2006
Sean Payton       New Orleans Saints     2006
Mike Tomlin       Pittsburgh Steelers    2007
John Harbaugh     Baltimore Ravens       2008
Jason Garrett     Dallas Cowboys         2010
Pete Carroll      Seattle Seahawks       2010

haleyrules

Reaction score
Would you rather go 13-3 again this season and know that you could be one and done in the playoffs again, or have another bad season and get a new HC and staff in the offseason?

I love winning more than anything, but I think I would rather take the new staff at this point. I'm ready for a change myself and think that would be more exciting then a 13-3 year. Pretty sad as I always want to win!
You ain't alone, Brother. Many old time fans feel the same way.

haleyrules

Reaction score
you are probably correct. Stephen doesn't inspire much confidence either, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Jerry is still omnipresent though, just look at some of his work the last few days.
Ha!! Lucabrasi..love that handle. One of my favourite fictional characters. Garrett speaking of fictional characters.:muttley::muttley:

JS22

Reaction score
I know we're all supposed to hate Garrett or whatever, but anyone who doesn't take 10 straight wins is nuts. Two consecutive 13-3 seasons is the sign of a good team that doesn't need a new coach.

Fortunately(?) none of this really matters as this season is leaning more towards being a dumpster fire than a success.

wilfred

Reaction score
New coach without a doubt, I would even volunteer to help Garrett move his stuff

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Get a new head coach if 13-3 doesn't get us a eventual trip to the Superbowl and a Superbowl win. Garrett has had enough chances.

visionary

Reaction score
Would you rather go 13-3 again this season and know that you could be one and done in the playoffs again, or have another bad season and get a new HC and staff in the offseason?

I love winning more than anything, but I think I would rather take the new staff at this point. I'm ready for a change myself and think that would be more exciting then a 13-3 year. Pretty sad as I always want to win!

Bad question

If you say

Would you rather go to NFCCG/SB or get rid if the HC: I'm saying go to NFCCG/SB

Would you rather go 13-3 and lose first playoff game or get rid of HC: I'm saying get rid of HC

I've seen this movie before

Aven8

Reaction score
Bad question

If you say

Would you rather go to NFCCG/SB or get rid if the HC: I'm saying go to NFCCG/SB

Would you rather go 13-3 and lose first playoff game or get rid of HC: I'm saying get rid of HC

I've seen this movie before

Maybe I mispoke. If this current team wins 10 games in a row they should put up a statue of JG. That's not happening! I'm just tired of the same message, the same boring offense and defense, and his ability to get his team ready in big games.

Also, IMO it seems like most on this board are happier when they can complain about getting new coaches then when we are actually winning.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Maybe I mispoke. If this current team wins 10 games in a row they should put up a statue of JG. That's not happening! I'm just tired of the same message, the same boring offense and defense, and his ability to get his team ready in big games.

Also, IMO it seems like most on this board are happier when they can complain about getting new coaches then when we are actually winning.

Hey, we are starting to agree on some thing now...and no, Jason's clock for this fan, is ticking.

He has to put up a strong run, starting immediately after the dead week. There just aren't any more excuses to be followed, to include missing Zeke Elliott.

For me, put up...show up, or wait on the Greyhound.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

The only way we get a new HC..

is if we go 4-12 again.

Then we are also going to get the #1 draft pick becuz of our record.

Then with another big pick..

we will draft defense and grab 2 starters at #1 and #2.

Then Carrot Top stays becuz the organization would prefer no upheaval.

Let things play out.

Sound like the plan?

No?

TheHerd

Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of fan wants to lose rather than win 10 straight on your way to the playoffs?
Fans who have experienced a Super Bowl or 5?

The deal came with a first round loss, per the OP.

bodi

Reaction score
I don't think either one I s possibility

Garrett not going anywhere

not gone to even be close to 13 - 3

tho we could use a new DC an OC